Options
Have you ever met one?

How did it go?

Is there someone you'd like to meet?

Replies

• jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    I haven't done it, but I think it would be fun to meet some. Most of my friends on here don't live very close to me though
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Mile High MFP group meets every month... will meet at least twice in April. Went for a hike last night. Fun times.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Haven't...but would most definetely like to! :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have met at least 8 of my pals.....We all were excited...Hugging like crazy....I have done breakfast, lunch, workout, shopped and bowled with those I met.....

I have MIAMI triped planned with 24 lady pals in July and I will get to met some there that I haven't met...SO exciting... I LOVE MFP...

SURE I would love to meet quite a few more of my pals....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have meet two of my friends, and will be meeting another soon.
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    Turns out one goes to the same college as me. And worked for me for a while.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet some of my friends.
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet some of my friends :) Haven't found anyone who lives close enough yet
  • The_new_me_76
    The_new_me_76 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I wld so love to do this !!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That sure would be nice. One of my MFP friends was travelling and was a mile from my house but didn't realize until later that I where I lived....she may be back in town (travel for kid's sports) so hopefully we can hook up!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Meeting one in a month's time! Ticket's booked! Cocktail list currently being compiled! :)
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    I met someone and we started walking together. Meet several nights a week. She keeps me motivated.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I met an MFP member a couple of weeks ago. We live in the same community, but didn't know each other before MFP. We met at a local bar for a drink. It was fun and I hope we will do it again sometime.....
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I've met two and should be meeting another soon. One was from close by and the other was from out of state. Look forward to meeting more!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I once met a really great guy a few years ago in person....at that time unfortunately timing wasn't right....we kept in touch and found out a while ago that he's on here too. He looks amazing! This is so much better than FB, lol! I'm so happy for those of you who have met in person! That's awesome!
  • phylisha90
    phylisha90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey people . Am 21 female and looking to support others and also get supported .All free to add me:)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have met a bunch and had a great time with all of them and will be meeting more this year. :drinker:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Yep
    Awesome
    Yep

Guess that sums it up? :smile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yes. It went well. We ate and drank wine.

I would/will do it again.
  • georgeneal
    Options
    i would be interested do we know a when and where?