Meeting an MFP member

Options

Replies

• antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I wouldn't mind either. Oddly none of my friends are close to me or within any of the territories/states I visit regularly for business.
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was lucky enough to meet the legendary skittybang. We snuck vodka into Breaking Dawn part 1 and drank every time Bella looked constipated. Needless to say, we got drunk.

There's another member that I met before joining MFP, flabulous2fitabulous, so that doesn't really count, but last time we saw each other we went to Planet Fitness. It was my first time at a gym and I doubt I will ever have as much fun working out as I did with her. She showed me up on the treadmill with a big *kitten* incline.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nah, no one wants to meet me....so sad.
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    Seems like a lot of you have. That's very neat.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hope to meet several in the near future... it should be a fun time...
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I want to, but everyone lives so far away. I reallyyyyy wanted to meet one specifically, but I don't think its going to happen...some people are just too flakey.
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Would soooo do this!!! I think MFP is turning into a new dating website! And you already start off having something in common! I think it's GREAT! :)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I knew 3 of my MFP friends before we were on the site, and I would love to meet my new friends I've made here. Friends are a great motivation for me!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was lucky enough to meet the legendary skittybang. We snuck vodka into Breaking Dawn part 1 and drank every time Bella looked constipated. Needless to say, we got drunk.

Hilarious! I have to do this!!

and yes I just met one of my pals the other night.. small world.... she lives in the neighborhood behind me!
    Very sweet woman!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I have not, but Warrior Dash is coming up in 21 days. I may meet some then.
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    I wanted to do the warrior dash so bad this yr. I'm sure you'll have a blast!!!!!
    I have not, but Warrior Dash is coming up in 21 days. I may meet some then.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I'd like to!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Have before, and going to again next week!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yep! My friend and I just had dinner last night, logged it, went walking so we could drink more vino, etc. and we work on ways locally to keep at it! Definitely motivating! Would love to meet more, but we're all over the place. It would be fun to do an event or something together...maybe down the road.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yep! My friend and I just had dinner last night, logged it, went walking so we could drink more vino, etc. and we work on ways locally to keep at it! Definitely motivating! Would love to meet more, but we're all over the place. It would be fun to do an event or something together...maybe down the road.
    Sounds like your the Event Planner! A Mixer would be fun though!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options

That is awesome.

And I would like to, but so far the friends that I have made on here aren't in my area. :-(
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I just met two of my girls on Thursday for lunch (just_dot and missKortney) and they were freaking AWESOME.

In two weeks, there is a Colorado Meetup and I'm meeting a lot more. I'm ~so~ down for this to happen.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    MFP private party 2012? lol
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your the Event Planner! A Mixer would be fun though!

It would be fun! Some people live in some pretty unique places--I'm by the beach, they're by the mountains, etc. Grass is always greener so it could be fun to organize stuff in our areas and throw out the invite for a local event just in case someone else is interested. Now if my butt would just get smaller so I could run faster I could finally register for something! :wink:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Nah, no one wants to meet me....so sad.

^^^ that's crap - you'd be fun! Though I have a history of ruining your meals with my inappropriate humor. Lol

I have met a few and it's always been great. There are about a hundred on my list I'd love to hang with. :) But I do have the best FL on MFP