Meeting an MFP member

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I met sarah44254 and have hung out with her a couple of times. She is awesome.

I would love to meet some others too though.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

you'll be meeting me pretty soon.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'd love to....but most of them live too far. I think MFP should sponsor get togethers. It would be great advertising :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Ive met one.

It was awesome.

Now I dont need to meet anymore.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Does it count of you got people you know to join mfp? Lol

I have and would again
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've met a handful, some have become good friends, and one has become my love (and yea, it's mutual). :heart:
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Not yet but that would be cool
  • jewelsrobert
    jewelsrobert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I work with one which is how I found out about it and then I discovered one of my friends is also using it.
    Say what you will, it is an effective way to monitor what you are eating.
    what is has done for me is show me what "junk" I was eating.
    That is all in the past.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    not yet but I would be open to it
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options
    Yeah def some I wouldn't mind meeting ... def others I would steer clear of lol...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    If traveling wasn't so pricey, I'd meet up with a few for sure.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I was at the hairdressers getting my hair done and logging on MFP while waiting for the hairdresser to get back to me,
    she notice the app on my phone and was delighted,
    she told me she too is a member and has the app on her phone,
    we talked about it and how it has helped each of us.
    It was a nice discussion
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

you'll be meeting me pretty soon.

Woohoo!!!!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I met a couple last fall. Met my MFP Bro last night! Both experiences were completely awesome!

*fingers crossed* going to Canada to meet 4 more of my girls this fall (Fesse, Contrarian, NurseCarolyn, Carrie aka anewattitude)!

Soooooo freaking excited!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    A few of them I know in person, A few of them I got to join here. 1 person that I have met on here and don't know in person, she lives 45 minutes from me, we are planning a shopping trip together one day. Hopefully we can get together before that. Might have to have a cook out of some kind and get together, we have very similar goals and are about the same weight now and have pretty much done everything in the same time frame, so we have a lot in common, I can't wait to meet her in person, online we act like we have known each other forever. That would be MommyRobin :)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    We met in a parking garage... she mauled me in my truck.. then we had lunch.

True story.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    1 is a regular lunch date. I've had lunch and drinks with 2. I've had slumber parties with 2 more. And I am planning travel to see two more. Oh - hopefully I'll meet one more in April on my business trip.

I have made great friends here!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Im dying to meet some of my girl friends!!! Most of us are friends on another forum too...so we pretty much know every in and out about each other anyways...what I would look forward to most about meeting them is shopping, eating and drinking!!! Sooooo fun!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I met a couple last fall. Met my MFP Bro last night! Both experiences were completely awesome!

*fingers crossed* going to Canada to meet 4 more of my girls this fall (Fesse, Contrarian, NurseCarolyn, Carrie aka anewattitude)!

Soooooo freaking excited!

*will be pouting jealously for the rest of e day*
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I plan to walk with one that I met here, one I talk on the phone to regularly and several I would LOVE to hang out with.