50-60 olds needing to lose 50

Options
12346»

Replies

• CalicoWind
    CalicoWind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    58 and just got back from beach vacation where I wore capris the entire time! NEED to do this for ME and get this weight off once and for all so I can live longer, healthier, happier and enjoy all the activities that I love that my weight is not allowing me to do! Two co-workers are succeeding using this site, so I'm joining up today! Let's be POSITIVE and motivate one another as we take one step at a time toward our individual goals!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 50. My original goal is to lose 50 lbs, to bring me down to 150, while I'm still 50! That means I have until December 4th. That is my birthday/Christmas gift to myself this year. I've been following this program for 5 weeks now, and lost 16.8 lbs. This weekend is going to be a tough one for me. Going away for our anniversary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can just maintain my current weight.
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 60 and just started Choose to Lose a week ago. Still have a long way to go. Have done WW many years, but tired of tracking points and easy to get side tracked. Lost very well on Dukan but can't live without carbs & fruits the rest of my life.

Lost 5.2 lbs my first week. Would love to join you in your journey. I sent a couple of you a friend request.