Replies

• RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I can smell the BS from No. Dakota. :flowerforyou:
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Try this. . Pick out one girl you really like, then sent her an email telling you you think she's "really sexy" every hour on the hour for four days. . Chicks LOVE that!
    Actually some chicks really DO like that...so you're onto something now!!! lol
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Crap now I'm in BIG trouble! lol
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Take your self-pity to a whole new level. . Try sitting in a bar crying. . chicks LOVE that!

Ummmm not so much..... Unless its over us! Lol
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    [sarcasm]

I suggest you do some recon; find out where she lives .. and watch her until you deduce her interests and common social hangouts. From there, design or search for some AWESOME pickup lines (based on her interests - it shows you care). Go to previously determined social hangouts ...with excessive cologne/Axe (Women love that ****, haven't you seen those commercials?)... execute pick up lines.

Example: (Some of mine, and my nerdy friends, favourite pick up lines:)

-Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
    -If you were a concentration gradient I'd go down on you.
    -Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
    -You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
    -Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
    -Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
    -You know, I've got one hell of a mass-charge ratio.

Ensure you have many of these memorized and ready to use, because if at first you do not succeed, try and try again!

[/sarcasm]
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Patient: Doctor I'm having trouble having sex with my wife. When I get
    close enough to her, I get nauseous. When I insert, even an inch or two, I
    get sick to my stomach.
    Doctor: Hmmmm, that does sound serious. Let me see it.
    Patient sticks out his tongue...

Hmm, not sure about the this one, as it suggest the joke teller finds the vagina gross, and man I love me a bit of oral, as do many women :P

connotations cancel out funny in this for me :L
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Invent the piano key necktie.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    get sick to my stomach.

Hmm, not sure about the this one, as it suggest the joke teller finds the vagina gross, and man I love me a bit of oral, as do many women :P

This is out of left field, but your post reminded me of this. I saw some random Indian movie tonight. In the middle of going down on a girl, this guy's cell phone rings and he picks it up. Maybe I just don't have any calls that would be that important, but are there really that many people who would stop giving oral sex or having sex to answer a phone?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    get sick to my stomach.

This is out of left field, but your post reminded me of this. I saw some random Indian movie tonight. In the middle of going down on a girl, this guy's cell phone rings and he picks it up. Maybe I just don't have any calls that would be that important, but are there really that many people who would stop giving oral sex or having sex to answer a phone?

Maybe if you really hate giving oral any excuse is an excuse?

Hmmmm.

I've answered the phone during sex before, but it was when I was like 15 and I was scared it was my mum calling to say she was coming home :L
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If this ain't a BS post, I don't know what is.........and what does it have to do with fitness?????

When you wander into Chit-Chat it means that threads don`t have to be and usually are not about fitness.
    If that is not to your liking then fine but it would be best to turn your attention to other forums here instead.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    get sick to my stomach.

Maybe if you really hate giving oral any excuse is an excuse?

Hmmmm.

I've answered the phone during sex before, but it was when I was like 15 and I was scared it was my mum calling to say she was coming home :L

I never understood people that despise going down on their partner like that.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    chive-wednesday-36.jpg
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Op if this works bro kudos to you however they(Girly girls) can smell the !@#$ BS a mile away, nIce effort though, i applaud you *golf claps* *grabs popcorn* -carry on-TyTy
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    If this ain't a BS post, I don't know what is.........and what does it have to do with fitness?????

When you wander into Chit-Chat it means that threads don`t have to be and usually are not about fitness.
    If that is not to your liking then fine but it would be best to turn your attention to other forums here instead.

What he said!!!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Try this. . Pick out one girl you really like, then sent her an email telling you you think she's "really sexy" every hour on the hour for four days. . Chicks LOVE that!

WoW Chicks LOVE this? really? WoW I guess i'm not a "chick" then cause that would just put my psycho alert on overdrive and short it out before I could find the BLOCK button.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This sounds like, I used to be... "women don't like me"... though, it is easy to fix with a change of outlook. I gave up looking for them, I am happier alone. :)

If your not whole alone, you will never be whole with someone else
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

WoW Chicks LOVE this? really? WoW I guess i'm not a "chick" then cause that would just put my psycho alert on overdrive and short it out before I could find the BLOCK button.
    Whoosh!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    I like to borrow random people's babies and sit at a Starbucks begging for change. Another thing to try is find a small puppy and a pair of binoculars. When you see something cute coming down the street, you lure the puppy out into the road with beggin strips so she stops. Like a boss.
  • eyesassun
    Options
    why wouldnt women like u!?!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    why wouldnt women like u!?!
    cuzz women like men and are drawn to those with confidence, not concieted, not cocky, but confident, guyz take notes, your about to be schooled courtesy of TyTy 101