Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• Amabuela
    Amabuela Posts: 24
    Options
    Fantastic! You are doing a great job. The photos speak for themselves, and I'll bet you feel as great as you look.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I could go on and on about your hard work and all.....but I will say simply this Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious!!!!!!!
  • jociesich
    jociesich Posts: 10
    Options
    ARE you kidding me!!!!!???? You are such an inspiration!!!! Congratulations on all the hard work!
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You look wonderful and I'm sure you feel great too. You are such an inspiration !!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I seriously would not have recognized you!!! You look truly awesome!!!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I will have to check this post later from home since I can't see the pics. But I couldn't skip saying congrats on an AMAZING weight loss! You have obviously worked very hard and are an inspiration to all of us on this board!
  • bm_stclair
    bm_stclair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hesitated to respond because I am certain that my sentiment is no different than anyone else on this post but I am going to anyway as I think you truly deserve the most recognition that you get.

You are an inspiration to many people including myself. You should post as many pictures as you like and more. For many people a simple story is not enough. We like to see the results and your's are astounding!

In my mind the best part of this whole story is imagining you on your 90th birthday proudly looking back at the gigantic middle finger you are giving Death right now. God willing you just gave yourself another 40-70 years of life.
    Congrats to you!
  • MINIWHEAT70
    MINIWHEAT70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing and you are such an inspiration. If you can do it so can I. Keep up the good work.
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Sheena165
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person, congrats!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You rock man! Such an inspiration!
  • amyotte1992
    amyotte1992 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is some dedication!!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! That is amazing! Well done, you must be so proud!!!!

Congrats!!
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What a change! Very inspirational!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! and to stay in maintenance mode during recovery of surgery. Most people would fall off the wagon. :smile:
  • angie_sample
    Options
    nice muscles! :)
  • tiggerzshorty
    Options
    Amazing! What a wonderful job you have done!!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    ummmm, yes nice muscles!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    really an accomplishment
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    It's the incredible shrinking (then bulking up in muscles) man! You look AWESOME! You are SUCH and Inspiration! Congratulations on all you have accomplished. It's absolutely amazing and we are all so proud of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!