Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Its not even the weight loss that impresses me but the dedication and commitment that it must have taken. I really admire people who have worked so hard at sticking to their goals because that is where I falter. You are a true hero because of how you have inspired us all. Well done you x
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    very impressive
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and what a great accomplishment! You should upgrade your work-out clothes, you're swimming in them now! lol
  • teapot35
    teapot35 Posts: 28
    Options
    Truly inspiring -- you look GREAT!
  • Figment14300
    Options
    so amazing and inspiring!!!
  • annetterene
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! Great job!
  • CLShrader2
    CLShrader2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations! That is a huge success! You've lost 3 people already!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Dude your arms are sick!!! Nice going
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment!! You look amazing!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That is truly outstanding. What an inspiration.
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Truly incredible!! Kudos on all you've done for the weight loss and toning, you are an inspiration to all :smile: !!
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow u look great.....
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    Incredible! WOW!!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Such an inspiration you are! I wish everyone who says "I can't" or goes and has their body surgically altered because "they can't" could see that you could (we all can) and you did! Phenomenal! :flowerforyou:
  • nanasgt
    nanasgt Posts: 33
    Options
    WOW.....I am keeping this handy for motivation! Truely amazing :smile:
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    Everytime I see an update from you I can't help but feel so inspired by how far you've come! You are truly the definition of "you can do anything you set your mind to" and your progress is definitely something to be admired.

Keep doing what you're doing! :smile:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see an update from you I can't help but feel so inspired by how far you've come! You are truly the definition of "you can do anything you set your mind to" and your progress is definitely something to be admired.

Keep doing what you're doing! :smile:

^^^This^^^
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    amazing you look great, congratulation on your accomplishment I am sure you love yourself even more now. Keep it up.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This made me cry. You are so amazing...words just cannot express.... Whenever I feel like I can't do this, I am coming back to this thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!