5 months down - 61lbs lost so far

Options
wendygutie
wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
I am only in the beginning stages of my weight loss, but wanted to post my before and semi-after pics.

I started at
318lbs - November 2011
256lbs - April 2012

A TOTAL OF 61 lbs lost so far!

Thanks to MFP, Zumba, the elliptical, treadmill and of course the support of my family and friends!

beforeafter1.jpg

Replies

• anitadpatel
    Options
    hi if u can give me some tips about diet..
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am only in the beginning stages of my weight loss, but wanted to post my before and semi-after pics.

I started at
    318lbs - November 2011
    256lbs - April 2012

A TOTAL OF 61 lbs lost so far!

Thanks to MFP, Zumba, the elliptical, treadmill and of course the support of my family and friends!

Awesome job!!

(Future, no spaces in the brackets for the img tags. Also a / in the 2nd tag. so you'd do img ADDRESS /img with brackets and no spaces. Apparently it doesn't matter since the link is to page and not an img file and I can't find out how to get an img file from flickr.)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look fantastic and it's truly motivational!
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic! Keep it going! :smile:
  • wendygutie
    Options
    I am having trouble with the image sorry about that, trying to figure it out....it's not working for me...hmmm
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble with the image sorry about that, trying to figure it out....it's not working for me...hmmm

This link won't give you an img. I tried my best to modify it to work but it is link to a webpage and not an img file. I recommend photobucket for image files.
  • bluesrockerman
    bluesrockerman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feat for 6 months!!! And you look fabulous! :)
    Cheers!
  • wendygutie
    Options

This link won't give you an img. I tried my best to modify it to work but it is link to a webpage and not an img file. I recommend photobucket for image files.

Thanks for your help...got it to work!
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats to ya!
  • Taitiant
    Taitiant Posts: 65
    Options
    :flowerforyou: amazing.. congrats on your journey so far!!! well done to you!! :drinker:
  • wendygutie
    Options
    hi if u can give me some tips about diet..

What I think helped me out the most in my start of my diet, is that I worked out straight for 60 days straight. Even if it was 25 minutes, I would do something everyday. I only started to do 5 workouts a week on my 3rd month. Right now I stay at about 5 workouts a week. At least 35 minutes per workout.

As far as diet, I stay under 1400 everyday, but initially I started under 1800 calories, because I was not used to it. But you get used to it. I also get a lot of tips from www.hungry-girl.com for products and recipes that are fast and easy. And don't forget plenty of fruits, veggies and water!

Also, my sister has been along with me for the ride. She herself has lost over 40 lbs so it helps to have someone there to motivate you as well. :)
  • macnikki72
    Options
    Great Job Wendy!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great. Congratulations
  • diinva
    diinva Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great Wendy - congrats
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Looking absolutely fabulous! Rockin' job! :happy:
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW what an amazing transformation!! Great job!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result there, you look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!