Replies

• 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Pizza & cheezits
  • hastings10
    hastings10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    PIZZA and ICE CREAM!!!

found new alternates that reduce the craves. i bought a machine called the nano machine. you put frozen fruit through it and its like sherbert of some sorts. so good and healthier.
    also i take wheat tortillas and make my pizza on that much healthier also!
  • hastings10
    hastings10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    try a product called pb2 its on line for 4 dollars a jar. mix water with it and tastes like peanut butter but only 45 callories for 2 tablespoons
  • Bergiere
    Bergiere Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kraft Mac & Cheese
  • margeb102
    margeb102 Posts: 18
    Options
    good chicago pizza - prefer uno's pan

bagels

cheetos
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    GELLATO!!! --pistachio & hazelnut are my ultimate faves -- but theres soooo many to love like kinder, praline, mint chocolate, mango, strawberry....I can go one for days lol

...I also LOVE goldfish crackers <3
  • gitrdone2012
    Options
    I used to have many Chinese food, Burgers, Pizza, Cakes/Cookies, I would put Cheese on everything.... I managed to cut out eating at fast food places. I however ordered some lo-mein from my old favorite Chinese food place last week and I took a few bites and threw the rest away, it tasted like salt saturated noodles yuk never again

I have the occasional Burger, but I make it at home. 1/3 lb bubba burger topped with a slice of Swiss with mushrooms on a kaiser roll. it is much healthier and cheaper than going to a burger joint.

My biggest Kryptonite food right now is Herr's brand Jalapeno kettle chips, they are so good I have to stay away from them cold turkey.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    ALL FOOD!! That's why I am on MFP... :bigsmile:
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds... :)
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    DOOOOONUTSSS> LOVE EM mostly glazed or maple/vanilla custard filled DOOOONUTSSS. My first week I had to have them I ate 2.Could have ate the whole dozen...Thanks to my parents (Now passed away) I could hear my dad say," thats enough you don't need any more, or a pig will only eat what you feed it" Then I imediately jumped on the elipitical machine for 45 minutes to burn the sugar calories.Thats probably why I didn't get bigger until I left home. I walked alot when I was younger too. To school, from school, to and from school functions..none of my parents driving me everywhere I wanted to go. Or I rode my bike. Back then though it seemed safer than it is today.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I CAN say no to any food... but, what foods are extremely hard for me to say no to:

A good burger.
    Ice cream.
    Brownies.
    Pad Thai.
    Chipotle.
    Pretty much anything sweet. lol.
  • sfernan432
    sfernan432 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chicken Alfredo and Hot fries. I love those things and if I buy a bag I have to share with my niece cause I'll finish them all and regret it later. Oh and burgers and fries lol I love all the unhealthy food.
  • patkterry
    patkterry Posts: 50
    Options
    I have so many- potatoes- fried, mashed, chocolate, cakes, those little donuts from the convenience store.. hmmm fried chicken, chicken fried steak, hamburgers, sodas.. just junk food!!! But I am working on learning to create the savory ones healthy style, and the other I just do portion control as best I can.. 100 calorie packs help a bunch..