Replies

• Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    78 pounds in 21 months. :happy:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've lost 21lbs since about September or October? I have about 5-10 more to go, so the weight is dropping slower, but I'm okay with that.
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    102 pounds in 18 months.

That is fantastic! Congratulations! What an inspiration!! :happy:
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    It took me a year to loss my weight :)
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    8 pounds lost in 4 weeks - and a l-o-n-g way to go. I am hoping to continue to lose 2 pounds a week for the next 6 weeks, then I will be happy with 1-2 pounds per week. I have tried for so long, in so many different ways, and MFP and all the support and community is making the weight loss easier than it has ever been. :wink:
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Unhealthy way a few years back: 65 pounds in 3 months (eating once a day, working out all the time, sleeping a lot over the summer)

Healthy way this time: 20 pounds in about 2 1/2 months... slow process, but it's a marathon not a sprint

Gotta keep reminding myself of that fact!

That's partly the reason why I said If I could do it again I would do it slower. at times it felt unhealthy what I was doing. (about 1400-1500 calories a day eating) then burning off 1000 atleast and sometimes up to 1500-2000. But now I am eating about 2000 a day and not even hitting 1000 calories burned anymore. I was ready to lose the weight.... and thanks to good friends on here, in real life, and strong will power has let me atleast keep the weight off and start building muscle. Thank you MFP family! :)
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It's taken me 9 months to lose 35 :/
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    45 are from 2010, 30 are from 2012.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    8lbs, 2 weeks with MFP, before MFP 15 since January 1, 2012.
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    lost 20 pnds since january 2012 185 to 165:)
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i started my new life on dec 8th and have lost 30 pounds so far!! every one as their own rythme one things for sure!! if its a life change its not a race!!!!!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    75 days, 45 lbs.

I'm just getting started.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    72 pounds lost in 5 months. I still have a long way to go :)
  • JessBeastMode
    Options
    8 lbs in 3 weeks
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    31 pounds lost in a little under 3 months.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    18 pounds in 3 months... i've been keeping at my MPF caloric goal, trying to choose good foods, not feeling guilty about having a sweet or nachos every once in awhile and making sure I exercise 5-6 days a week from 20-60 mins.
    I have 25ish more pounds to go.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    18 pounds in 3 months... i've been keeping at my MPF caloric goal, trying to choose good foods, not feeling guilty about having a sweet or nachos every once in awhile and making sure I exercise 5-6 days a week from 20-60 mins.
    I have 25ish more pounds to go.

We are sorta in the same boat! PUN intended!
  • humanreplica
    Options
    30 lbs since Feb 7th. May be a little more but I haven't weighed myself in nearly 2 weeks. i normally dont unless I go to the Doctor. I'm learning slowly not to rely on the scale but more on how many inches i've lost, how I feel and how my clothes fit.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    So far... 49 lbs lost in a little less than 90 days ... I believe its been 88 days on here :smile:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I lost 44 pounds between May and December of last year. I haven't lost a pound since although I have been trying to lose the 10 pounds or so. I've been losing and gaining the same d*mn 4 lbs or so since January.