Signs you’ve been here over 30 days....

Options

Replies

• lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You are starting to look like the poor kid at school with giant hand me down baggy clothes.

SO this. All my favorite clothes look way too baggy and I need to get round to buying new ones
    :sad:

GREAT OP btw xxx
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Another one - you are getting annoyed with posts " i am eating 1200 calories why I am not losing " and " To scared to eat back exersise calories"
    OMG, this one!
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :laugh: at talking to your tv instructor! i have done this myself too,especially with the patronsing trainer on your shape fitness evolved: "get your legs further apart,in line"(or something to that effect)
    ME: "anymore apart & i'll fall over!,stupid woman!"

encouraging all your friends who are wanting to lose weight to join MFP,telling anyone who will listen how great it is :bigsmile:
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You get completly upset when you miss a day, and the day counter restarts! Especally when your at 90, and you miss the day by 3 minutes! LITERALLY:devil:
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Love this! What a great idea!!!!

The other day I was leaving a friend's home and she said "you are leaving sooner than usual"
    Me: I have to wake up early so Jillian can kick my *kitten*

My morning conversation with my boyfriend when the alarm rang used to be:

Me: Nooooo....Only 5 more min
    Him: Fine by me (lol)...but we need to get up or we get late to work

Now:
    Me: :yawn:
    Him: Get up to go see Jillian or I pinch your *kitten*, as you made me promise

LOLOL
  • tanya_613
    tanya_613 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you read the labels on everything
    I repack my lunch my husband makes saying, "I cant take this for lunch, it has ___ calories" as I toss it out of my bag.
    you tell your friends "this has __ calories in it" when THEY are eating something
    you tell your husband you cant eat _______ because I only have ___ calories left for today
    you workout so you can add ____ calories to eat something.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    You are starting to look like the poor kid at school with giant hand me down baggy clothes.

This...I haven`t got a tee shirt or shirt that fits me anymore..
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You decide not to go out for drinks because you don’t want to work out with a hangover the next day.
    You’re always running the dishwasher because you’ve stopped eating takeout.
    You get excited when you realize a serving of cheese tortellini has 16g protein.
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

6) You talk to your TV workout instructor.

Doing the 30 Day Shred the other day

Jillian: "I can hear you, you're screaming, panting, groaning..."
    Me: "Only for you baby."
    :laugh:

-ahem- I don't remember the exact thing that Jillian said, but close enough.
    ^ Hahahaha. I always cuss her out.

"JUST A COUPLE MORE" ....15 is not a couple, Killian.

"GET A LITTLE LOWER" ...F**k you! Okay!

^^ OMG yes, thank you! Me too. LOL
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My stories start with "the other day on mfp"

i will claim this one...

signs you've been here too long...Binary's scary clown face doesn't freak you out anymore...
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My checklist before I leave for work in the morning is NOW: phone, water, purse, lunch, gym clothes.

I turned down CHEESEBURGER for dinner the other night because of the fat content and calories eventhough I had the calories to spare just so I could be under my calories.

I have a goal for how many miles I want to go on the bike to nowhere each time. Where the hell did that come from??

And yes, I too check MFP before I eat things I'm unsure of.
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You become Narcissistic and check yourself out in every mirror. Flex your new-found muscles and grin to yourself ^_^

You look around MFP looking for half-naked pics of other members to see if they match your body type so you can envision the same results happening to your body.

You check MFP first thing in the morning.

:drinker:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You get giddy when recording your exercise.
    Drinking water is like drinking TRIUMPH
    You make jokes when doing 30DS, and expect Jillian to respond (hey you respond to hers)
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I took my SISTERS dog for a walk just so I could have a cookie with her! It was a stressful day. I earned that cookie darn it!!
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you have a sex life again coz u feel better about urself lol
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    You talk about ongoing conversations with your MFP family to your real life friends like you were having a bagel at starbucks earlier. My BF has the hardest time deciding who I actually KNOW and who I know from here.
  • superstankazz
    Options

10) You don’t catch your Facebook or Twitter accounts anymore.

^ That's a definite for me!

Also, "I saw this (recipe, workout, tip, etc) on MFP and I can't wait to try it!" becomes a regular conversation starter.
    Me too!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You have over 1200 posts on the forums...
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Or you workout hard and then realize - 'oh crap - now I have 1500 calories to eat during dinner'

at least that is my problem this evening. lol

^^^^ THIS!!!!!!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    your friends and or husband think you've lost your marbles because you CHOSE to do a sit up challenge 3 weeks into losing weight.

you set Calorie burnt goals for yourself then convince your husband and friends to WALK 2 HOURS with you

You throw a fit and go for a walk to get rid of the ugly red number because you went over your cal for the day

You turn down DQ peanut butter cup icecream cake (left over from YOUR birthday)

you get your 4 year old to zumba with you

you feel like you need to shower more often because you are always sweating