Signs you’ve been here over 30 days....

Options

Replies

• jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    [/quote]
    ^ Hahahaha. I always cuss her out.

"JUST A COUPLE MORE" ....15 is not a couple, Killian.

"GET A LITTLE LOWER" ...F**k you! Okay!
    [/quote]

Yep, that's me. Haha!

(I never get the quote thing right!)
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When your three yr old daughter is sitting next to you and says " I'm watching calories with mama", like it's a movie.

Also when you notice your shopping cart looks completely different because their isn't junk food in there any more. Yay!!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat because you forgot to close out your day:grumble:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Thanks to the OP....It's nice to know we are all feeling the same things! (And can laugh about them! :)
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!!! Too funny!!! I get concerned when a "friend" doesn't log in for a day or two!!!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Your husband just assumes all your "friends" are imaginary. Just because I've not met them doesn't mean they're not real, honey!!!!

This is SO true! Although it is my mother who's like..." Uhm, who are these people, again?? And how did you meet?" Lol. (Keep in mind my parents have NO computer, and don't text or use facebook or anything... so, she TRULY doesn't get it. ;)
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are starting to look like the poor kid at school with giant hand me down baggy clothes.

^^^^^THIS - but boy does that feel good :)

And, playing tug o war with myself on calories - "is that 140 calorie skinny mocha REALLY worth it?!?!"
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When people around you know that it's gonna take you longer to order and eat food because you have to log it :)

you are excited to see new post and comments from friends :laugh:
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sports bras have replaced your regular bras and underwear shopping has gone from looking for cute dainty undies to ones that wont give you wedgies when you're doing squats.
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    When your three yr old daughter is sitting next to you and says " I'm watching calories with mama", like it's a movie.

Also when you notice your shopping cart looks completely different because their isn't junk food in there any more. Yay!!

This!

Or when you realize you can feed you and your husband two weeks on fifty bucks... Veggies are cheap!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You fight with your husband at a birthday dinner celebration because you have figured out EXACTLY what you are going to eat and worked out to have those calories...and he orders cheese fries! (The devil's creation!)

Ooooh and in the middle of the grocery store you're explaining to your 5 year old why you simply cannot buy the kind of popcorn HE wants because there are too many calories, fat and salt! Mind you...I'm showing him this with the nutritional facts!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My stories start with "the other day on mfp"

i will claim this one...

signs you've been here too long...Binary's scary clown face doesn't freak you out anymore...
    ...until you notice the white make up smudges outside your bedroom window.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    this is hilarious! so many I can relate to!
    MFP is the first thing I open on my computer in the morning and the last thing I close at night.
    I always want to round up the calories or time on the treadmill/ elliptical so I push myself to 200 instead of 195 or whatever.
    I don't mind walking to/ from the gym it's a great warm up/ cool down
    I bring a 4 L jug of water to work (can't stand the water here!) every other day because I drink about 2L/ day
    I bring my gym bag to and from work every day
    I hate watching other people eat crap!
    my 4 year old monitors my progress by asking me if I'm going to or already exercised
    I can't wait to shovel/ cut grass/ clean because of the calorie burn
    I have "goal" clothes that I try on regularly to see my progress
    I'm worried about not fitting into my bridesmaid dress (it's going to be too big, not too small!)
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    When you read posts and understand what all the initials mean...NSV, HRM, 30DS, etc...

And about the bumping uglies post...SO glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read that. :laugh: And Binary, for some reason "scary clown" comes to mind (which will only really make sense if you've seen the movie "Over the Hedge").
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

6) You talk to your TV workout instructor.

Doing the 30 Day Shred the other day

Jillian: "I can hear you, you're screaming, panting, groaning..."
    Me: "Only for you baby."
    :laugh:

-ahem- I don't remember the exact thing that Jillian said, but close enough.
    ^ Hahahaha. I always cuss her out.

"JUST A COUPLE MORE" ....15 is not a couple, Killian.

"GET A LITTLE LOWER" ...F**k you! Okay!

Ahaha, I called her a lying *kitten* the other day when she said "just a couple more..."

BUWHAHAHAHA.

I cuss her out so bad...LOL
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    You're constantly cold because you lost a lot of weight.
    You look at yourself in the mirror between sets at the gym... between EVERY sets.
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sports bras are not just for when you have company spending the night!! They are usually always in the washer/dryer/waiting to be folded. LOL I use to own one sports bra for the few times a year when we would have company spend the night. ( I refuse to wear a bra between shower and bed unless theres company over) Now I own 4 and I am constintly reminding my hunnie to make sure I have one clean! hahaha
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE THIS! :) I'm so glad we can all relate LOL! :laugh:
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Signs you’ve been here over 30 days....

3) You feel like you’re pregnant again, because you’re peeing with all the water you’re drinking.
    6) You talk to your TV workout instructor.
    7) Eating out is a thing of the past.
    8) Sorry honey, not tonight, I have to exercise.910) You don’t catch your Facebook or Twitter accounts anymore.

^^^^^ this andthat alarm goes off toearly. And i am in bed by 8 becuase ihave t getup andexcerise and i think twice anout what goes in my mouth becuase i do not want to let down mFPEEPS
  • kali2785
    kali2785 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!! All of this is so true, I find myself playing tug of war with the cals and then logging things just to see how many cals/fat it has before I eat it, just to erase it all and start over because it was to much!