So Who Married Youngest??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Engaged at my senior prom at 17. I was 18 when we married, he was 21. We will be married 23 years in July.
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was 22, he was 25, we have been married almost 10 years, still going strong! We have two sons ages 8 and 3, :-) Couldn't ask for a better friend, husband and fathter.
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me = 9
    Him = 54

It was an arranged marriage and he paid my father 6 goats and a basket of potatoes. (JK, not funny...... right?)

haha i thought it was funny
  • 2204givme
    Options
    I was married at 16 been with my husband since i was 13 i am now 20 with a 3 year old a 2 year old and a 12 month old and i am also due in augest ... hahah youngest married i think i win lol
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    It's so awesome to see other couples who married young and are still together. It seems every young couple around us is failing. I never understood it. When things get tough, my wife and I stand side by side and fight for each other. Thanks to all of you!

Good for you... it works if you know what you want going into it and you grow together. I married young, had no idea what I wanted in life (and neither did he) and it didn't work. But I learned a lot about myself a long the way and I'm pretty certain of what I want now and I won't settle for a relationship that can't help me work towards that with a partner who feels the same.

Good luck to you on a long and happy marriage!
  • jyoung3537
    jyoung3537 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was 19, he was 35. Been married 31 years and have 3 children and two grandchildren
  • iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I got married at 18 (my husband was 22 at the time)... and we've been married 8 years.:smile:
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Got married a week after I turned 19. Been married 13, almost 14 years now
  • 2204givme
    Options
    :)
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I was 18 & my hubby was 19 :heart:
    we celebrated 41 years in Oct. :love:
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and my husband was 22. Still together with 3 kids. <3
  • Dawn_Batchelder
    Options
    Me - 19
    Him - 25

Married 34 years this July.
  • Kgholli
    Kgholli Posts: 27
    Options
    ME -22
    Him -38

I met my future husband in November 1990, moved in together 6 weeks later and was married in April 1991

Married 22 years in April and 3 kids

When you know u know.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    both 25, married almost 8 months. :heart:
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me: 15, Him 18. We were married very young but were very much in love....and still are after 17.5 years and 3 beautiful daughters later (ages 13, 11, and 1). I know this is not typical and some would even be horrified, but it was right for us. We have a very strong relationship and I look forward to many more years with him! .......Now, as a mother of a daughter nearing the age I was when I met my husband I am thinking there's no way lol!
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Both 21. Together for 21 years, 2 months, 5 days....so far :bigsmile:
  • racbergs
    Options
    I was 22, and we got married 4 days after his 18th birthday :) We've been together 4 years in April and have a 2 year old boy!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    We met online 15 years ago, started dating 11 years ago (still online). He moved up here for college in 2004. We got married in 2008 when I was 24, and he was 23, and we have been married for 4.5 years.
  • boobug75
    boobug75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Got married when I was 18, he was 22. He was my Sailor birthday present for my 17th. We'll be celebrating 20 years this September. :)