So Who Married Youngest??

Options

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I was 22 he was 20, been married for 6 years 7 in august :)

my mom was 19 and my dad was 20 and they were on there 45 years when dad passed.
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    I was 20
    She was 20
    We have been married almost 10 years and been together for 11.
    4 kids and a dog

oh and a few grey hairs already :)
  • gat4400
    gat4400 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    so I got married when I was 15 and he was 18, and we are still married, 18 years this June.
  • SARAH7378
    SARAH7378 Posts: 11
    Options
    I was 20 and my husband was 25. It will be our 14th Anniversary in October. :)
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Me:22
    Her:18
    Celebrating our one year in October. :) Sadly, only 4 months of that will have been physically together. Ah well! Hopefully we'll get to spend our anniversary together! :D
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I don't fall into this category, praise the gods.

Or maybe we do, by some standards, lol.

Me 29
    Him 23. HA!

I am right here with ya... I was 30 he was 24, married 3 years so far!
  • amyrobynne
    amyrobynne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was a month shy of 23 and he was 21. We've been married 10.5 years now. We dated for 5 years before marrying, too, so he was 16 then.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was 19 and he was 23. Four years and three kids later.. we grow stronger together. Love my man!
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    Me: 21
    Him: 27

Got married 6 weeks after I graduated from college; he wouldn't marry me until I graduated and It will be 5 years this June! We've been friends since I was 14 but he didn't ask me out untill I was 18. :blushing:
  • Jsimonsfam
    Jsimonsfam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got married the summer after I graduated high school. I was 18 he just turned 20. We have been together for 10 years married for 8 years this July :O)
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Met at 18, married at 21. Still together - 3 kids later (26, 23 and 14), I will be 49 in May and Hubby 50 in Nov. Still very happily married. xx
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It's so awesome to see other couples who married young and are still together. It seems every young couple around us is failing. I never understood it. When things get tough, my wife and I stand side by side and fight for each other. Thanks to all of you!

And that's the way it should be! Way to go guys! SO happy to finally be reading something like this instead of the alternative that always seems to be flying around. :bigsmile:
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    We've been married for 9 years and together for 11+. We were both 17 at the time we got married.He's now 27 and I'm 26. No break-ups or any of that silly garbage.
    Going strong as ever. We married for love and it's only grown through the years. People judge us but I'm proud of our marriage. Its unlike any other marriage I know. I've got a brother that said it was stupid to marry young and that we didn't know what "love" is. Yet he's now divorced twice and went through countless relationships. I see young marriages fail often though, but sometimes you just know. Most of the marriages that have fallen apart they got a little older and wanted to go through that " party stage" and neither of us have ever been that type of person.
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was 18, he was 19. We have been together since I was 15 and him 16. We are married for 7yrs now. Young marriage are pretty typical for military members.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I was 21 and he was 24. Our 8th anniversary is in 2 days (April 4)! :love:
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Which time? Uh, TMI...:sad:
  • Averyjay
    Averyjay Posts: 9
    Options
    We were both 24....its been 6 months yesterday....shout out to everybody staying strong!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I was 18 and have been married for 20 years:smile:
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    I was 17 He was 19 and we met and married within 9 months and we have been married 26 years in July and October 2011 we renewed our wedding vows :-)
  • davessweets
    Options
    I was 18 and my husband was 19. We have been married 12 years this june!