running shirtless and short shorts

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    There was a dude who ran at my Warrior Dash in a g-string, collar, bow-tie and cuffs. And he had a pretty good body, but still.. I didn't like that I had to crawl through the mud after he got done crawling through the mud with just a thin strip of elastic covering his bunghole.

Mud in your bunghole...

Wow. Too much...
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just don't wear beige shorts, because you will look nude to passersby. My dad used to, and he had quite the reputation about town.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Alright this is really just a conversation for fun. There a two things I want to discuss. The first is running shirtless. At what point in fitness is it OK for a guy to run shirtless. Its pretty hot here in Bahrain and I figured I would try to get a little bit of a tan so I was running shirtless and got a lot of weird looks. How fit do you need to be for this to be OK?
    The second is running shorts. I've started to buy shorter running shorts ( about mid thigh) because they are far more comfortable and often have a liner with a little support for the boys. Guys usually tease me for these but what do you ladies think? My wife seems to like them!:smile:

when your moobs dont hit you in the eyes.. and infact.. they shouldnt move..

short shorts belong in the 70s with rollerdisco and a skinny john travolta.. dont revive..please and thank you..
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    So I've got to say, next navy pt test probably going to have to do it in a gstring. I'm thinking something nautical in nature so it seems legit. Maybe an anchor in the front! Ha
  • walkner88
    Options
    Alright this is really just a conversation for fun. There a two things I want to discuss. The first is running shirtless. At what point in fitness is it OK for a guy to run shirtless. Its pretty hot here in Bahrain and I figured I would try to get a little bit of a tan so I was running shirtless and got a lot of weird looks. How fit do you need to be for this to be OK?
    The second is running shorts. I've started to buy shorter running shorts ( about mid thigh) because they are far more comfortable and often have a liner with a little support for the boys. Guys usually tease me for these but what do you ladies think? My wife seems to like them!:smile:

short shorts belong in the 70s with rollerdisco and a skinny john travolta.. dont revive..please and thank you..
    But don't we all miss skinny non scientologist john travolta. I think April should be men's short short month in honor of this great period of our past. I think next I'm going to bring back the men's short short swim shorts that had the attached tank top with the stripes.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    As long as nothing is bouncing, you are good! :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Just put on clothes.
    :grumble:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I think it would cause accidents if done near a road way . . .

oh, we were talking about you, not me . . .
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    if the sun is out, or its warmer than 55- you can run shirtless.

you can only wear Daisy Dukes if you've got the thighs for 'em.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

But don't we all miss skinny non scientologist john travolta. I think April should be men's short short month in honor of this great period of our past. I think next I'm going to bring back the men's short short swim shorts that had the attached tank top with the stripes.

what if your junk hangs out.. id get a ticket!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I think it would cause accidents if done near a road way . . .

oh, we were talking about you, not me . . .

i would agree with this statement..
  • walkner88
    Options
    Just put on clothes.

You don't see any other animals wearing clothes when they run now do you? This is completely true. Hahah
  • walkner88
    Options

what if your junk hangs out.. id get a ticket!
    That's why they have the terrific support I mentioned earlier. I think this is something we all need to work to bring back. Most men aren't wearing shorts nowadays, there are too small capris
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I can't count the number of times I've been running and wished I could take everything off as if that would cool my body. I would totally do the shirtless shorts thing If I was you. For me a tank and shorts is the limit.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    So I've got to say, next navy pt test probably going to have to do it in a gstring. I'm thinking something nautical in nature so it seems legit. Maybe an anchor in the front! Ha

...or a small dinghy??? :bigsmile:
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Just put on clothes.

You don't see any other animals wearing clothes when they run now do you? This is completely true. Hahah

lol other animals only do three things, everyone running around naked would be terrible for the economy.. think of the children! *sobs*
  • walkner88
    Options

...or a small dinghy??? :bigsmile:

Ouch!!!
  • walkner88
    Options
    Just put on clothes.

lol other animals only do three things, everyone running around naked would be terrible for the economy.. think of the children! *sobs*

But they do seem a lot happier than all of us running around. My dogs have never worn clothes and are way faster and more relaxed than I am
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I can't count the number of times I've been running and wished I could take everything off as if that would cool my body. I would totally do the shirtless shorts thing If I was you. For me a tank and shorts is the limit.

where is that rule posted? id be fine with you running topless and in shorty shorts..
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Just put on clothes.

But they do seem a lot happier than all of us running around. My dogs have never worn clothes and are way faster and more relaxed than I am

you dog also enjoys alpo.. and understand the fundementals of licking his *kitten*.. still want to use that analogy?