30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Getting confused on what I ordered lol...thought it was ripped in 30 days...looked on amazon and it is the 30 day shred. Should have it tomorrow.
    Does anyone know how long a work out is? Thanks!
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting the 30ds tomorrow and Ive been reading alot of you are saying to do 2 days 30ds, 1 day cardio, 2 days 30ds, 1 day cardio and then 1 day of rest. Is this what I should do? Also whats a good dvd for cardio for the cardio days? I thought you just do this everyday so Im glad I read these post :)
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just did the last day of Level 1 today and honestly i wanted to give up many times through just these 10 days and i actually did give up on one day,but popping on here and seeing the 30DS result thread makes me feel like it is WORTH IT..and i made up for the lost day by doing 30DS 2 times back to back today.
    And i am a bit embarrassed to say this but i look forward to starting level2 tomorrow!

The first day i was out of breath and sweating like crazy,but i stuck it out and with just 10 days i have lost 1.5lb 2'' of my hip and 1'' off my waist and someone who i havent seen in a while complemented that i look thinner!

and as for being hard,i was a couch potato and a big time whine baby for the last 18 years and this is my first time trying out a true workout program and if i can do it......... ANYONE can stick it out and do it!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of level 2 today and boy it makes me sweat! I burn way more calories than level 1 also which I really like. As far as how I do the workout. I do 10 days with one day of rest in there for a total of 11 days on each level. I also do cardio on each day. I did Ripped in 30 with few rest days and had great results so I'm keeping it rolling!
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level 1 and do think I'm improving (although I still struggle with the side lunges!). I'm not planning on taking any rest days but may be forced to occasionally due to other priorities.

I'm dreading level 2 as I've heard so much bad stuff about it, but am also kind of looking forward to it as I'm bored of level 1!!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is harder but it is really challenging and I can feel my body changing as I do it! I sweat a lot and I burn more calories on this level compared to level 1. I'm really liking it but I can't say I'm a fan of the plank stuff but I know it's working! No pain no gain and level 2 brings the pain!! lol!!