I'm debating whether or not to stop counting fruits and vegg

Options
1235»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I think that is a good point that you aren't going to get fat from eating a banana after a workout. I think if you were to use their guidlines but only don't count 2-3 fruits and try not to eat too many sugary ones like mangos, grapes or pineapple I bet you would be just fine. When I see an increase I know its because I has too much chocolate not too much banana. :)

Mangos and pineapples are fantastic. Low in calorie, and full of flavour.
    I ate a half pineapple last night and it was under 100 cals.

I do log all my fruit and veges. They are certainly light on cals, but when you eat as much veg as I do, they do add up over the course of a day.
  • teddysmom16
    teddysmom16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • loubielou33
    Options
    I'm debating whether a cup of tea with no sugar and skimmed milk should count towards my calorie intake?? - Any suggestions??
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I'm debating whether a cup of tea with no sugar and skimmed milk should count towards my calorie intake?? - Any suggestions??

I log everything. Even if it is 2 calories.
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    I log fruit (normally only berries) and don't bother tracking veg/salad as i don't think i should. If i am slightly under my daily calorie intake i just keep in mind that the calories from my veg/salad would add to my daily intake so don't go and eat something for the sake of meeting my daily calorie target! hope that makes sense!!!

p.s. i don't use any dressing on salad or veg either.