35 down in 12 weeks!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!What an inspiration!!!!!!!!I'm very worried about NOT eating back my calories.There's just no way but,i don't want to stop losing:(

In the beginning I did not eat them at all and have found that eating some or half of them back is ok, but I dont do it always. Im still averaging the same weight losses so Im still pretty happy. & I am pretty much always satisfied with my food intake, I dont starve myself at all.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Stellar job! Huge difference. WTG!
  • kolkol
    Options
    Amazing work! Once you plateau (your body is comfy with its size and you are healthy), try upping your calorie intake and eating back some of your exercise calories. It will help move you towards maintenance since 1200 calories isn't sustainable. I wish someone would have guided me when I refused to upped my calories once I plateaued! If I can eat 1200 calories and maintain OR I can eat 1800 calories and maintain...why would I continue to eat 1200! haha. I love food.

Keep up the work outs! Do you use a HRM? What are your workouts? I lost my first 20 in 8 weeks by just cutting calories!

hello! thank goodness I havent hit a plateau yet!!! crossing my fingers I wont I am guessing because I dont always eat the 1200, I eat more occasionally. Im guessing it helps?
    I do use a HRM, I really like it because the machines at the gym are not really accurate. If I happen to forget my HRM I will look back on an old work out or average between what the machine & my old workout said before.
    I have been told that food intake & quality is 90% of your weight loss but then Iv heard different too like 80%. You found my workouts. & I did weight watchers a few different times, one time I lost i believe 26 lbs in 14 or 16 weeks just by eating right, no exercise.
    Keep up your good work, oh and you make sense on the eating more I had been afraid to up mine due to being in a competition and since Iv been losing well I thought Id stick with my 1200 on most days before upping it, ill play with that if I plateau
  • sjvball11
    Options
    that's impressive, I will use your success to motivate myself even more! CONGRATS! YOU'RE LOOKING GREAT! :)
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow it looks like alot more!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! Keep up the good work. You look great!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job !
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Very well done!!!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Keep up the good work!
  • kolkol
    Options
    First, congratulations on the weight loss! But I do have a question- You said you are eating 1200 calories a day (and occasionally go over), and you are burning between 500-800 calories while exercising. And you rarely eat your exercise calories? So does this mean that most days you are netting anywhere between 400-700 calories??? Or am I confused and misunderstanding what you are saying?

:)
    Thank you very much!
    Yes, you read correctly, I never really pay attention to my net. I eat 1200 calories a day. (occassionally more, if so 1300 or 1400? & one day may be closer to 1800-2000?) I do burn 500-800 calories. Mon thru Fri. and I rarely eat my exercise calories, if I do I might eat half or less.
  • kolkol
    Options
    First, congratulations on the weight loss! But I do have a question- You said you are eating 1200 calories a day (and occasionally go over), and you are burning between 500-800 calories while exercising. And you rarely eat your exercise calories? So does this mean that most days you are netting anywhere between 400-700 calories??? Or am I confused and misunderstanding what you are saying?

:)

First you look great!

Second - I hope you are eating back some of your calories and netting at least 1200 and not the 400-700 like I'm thinking. That is way too low for a person to live off of.

Thanks so much!
    Your right someone else just asked, I actually dont net the 1200 :-( Im actually always satisfied, I guess im picking healthier foods that keep me nurished & satisfied longer. Its weird I feel more healthier this time around, and what I mean by that is. In the past I have done weight wathcher and I ate the recommended daily points Plus the extra points per week even which is more than what I eat now I believe (by trying to convert points to calories) I would notice my hair falling out a little more almost like shedding & this time I havent noticed this and it has been the 12 weeks and sorry to gross anyone out my my monthly cycle is normally all messed up in the past times I have lost weight and this time it has not been, so far knock on wood. Plus I have in the first time ever been taking a multivitamin every single day!!! normally I am sporadic with that. I make sure I log it into my journal each day! So I am guess this is all better this time around because I eat better choices? Used to I would eat 100 calorie packs for my snacks now I eat fruit or veggies, or peanut butter or nuts.
    Thank you for your concern though :-)
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've done fantastic, well done you!
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    What dedication! Great job - you look great!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AHHH-MAZING! You look grreat and thanks for telling how you did it. These are things we can all do and you paid it forward. Kudos!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Keep up the great work!
  • kolkol
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone !!! Im so glad that I have inspired others! Im normally the one who goes through looking at everyone elses success.
    Thanks for the support too :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!