Zombie Apocalypse (9 week challenge)

Options

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    This actually sounds like a fun challenge Count my brain saving self in please.
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    I'm completely new to this but it sounds interesting.
    I'd love to join :)
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Brainnssssss.... erm, I mean pick me pick me!!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    totally in, please.
  • commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I feel like I've already had the Z.A. in mind the whole time I've been training anyways :P
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

And I have a suggestion for teams!

Living team, zombie team. Zombie team starts at 1/10th of the size of the living team. Average out the zombie percentages for the span of time, and anyone below it from the living team becomes a zombie. If the living team hits a particular goal, they find a cure for a certain blood type, and the top 10% of the zombie team comes back to the living.

Anyone have thoughts on if we can make this work? :D
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Depending on how it goes at the doctors tomorrow I'm in. I'll let you know how it goes and if I'll still be in.

Ok just post on here again if you have the all clear.

Ok so I got diagnosed with Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Runner's Knee). Doctor said I can still do cardio such as recumbent bike and elliptical. But I can't do squats or lunges so if the zombie challenge has them I will have to decline but I'm up for everything else.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Depending on how it goes at the doctors tomorrow I'm in. I'll let you know how it goes and if I'll still be in.

Ok just post on here again if you have the all clear.

Ok so I got diagnosed with Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Runner's Knee). Doctor said I can still do cardio such as recumbent bike and elliptical. But I can't do squats or lunges so if the zombie challenge has them I will have to decline but I'm up for everything else.

Ok, I'm going to add you to my team. When the challenge starts next week we'll chat about substitutions! :)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Everyone above this post will be added to the group in just a few! :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaLB
    ChristinaLB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This will be my first group but I love a challenge. And I need to be ready for the coming Zombies. I have always said, there always needs to be at least one person behind me so I can be safe.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Count me in!

Living team, zombie team. Zombie team starts at 1/10th of the size of the living team. Average out the zombie percentages for the span of time, and anyone below it from the living team becomes a zombie. If the living team hits a particular goal, they find a cure for a certain blood type, and the top 10% of the zombie team comes back to the living.

That's a fun idea, but unfortunately the entire thing is already planned out. Also, we're focusing on everyone becoming ready for the zombie apocalypse (and have some people already in established teams). I'll keep this in mind for the next challenge though!!!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Everyone above this message should've received an invite. Let me know if there are any problems. :smile:

I didn't receive one.

oops I was missing the 611 at the end of your name. I hate how it's shortened in the boards. You should be added now! :)
  • prabsnation
    Options
    I'm definitely in! already signed up for a zombie 5k on www.runforyourlives.com, this will be good prep
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am so in!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

That's a fun idea, but unfortunately the entire thing is already planned out. Also, we're focusing on everyone becoming ready for the zombie apocalypse (and have some people already in established teams). I'll keep this in mind for the next challenge though!!!

Right on. :D
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I want to give it a try as long as there aren't food challenges. I hate those.

The only food "challenge" is to stay in the green, so that will mean something different for everyone. I am not going to dictate what or how much anyone eats. Green can be maintenance calories or zig zagging, or whatever you have set up for yourself. The "rule" is to be healthy about it (no starving to be in the green, etc.)
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please invite me :)
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    If there is still room I would love to take part in this challenge.