Options

Replies

• Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    This sounds so fun!! Count me in :)
  • BernOffTheFat
    Options
    I can't wait to start this. I'm gonna be beach skinny when the zombies come.
  • brywal1
    brywal1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I so want in on this. There is no way those undead dudes are going to get me!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I want to give it a try as long as there aren't food challenges. I hate those.

The only food "challenge" is to stay in the green, so that will mean something different for everyone. I am not going to dictate what or how much anyone eats. Green can be maintenance calories or zig zagging, or whatever you have set up for yourself. The "rule" is to be healthy about it (no starving to be in the green, etc.)

Sounds good to me. I usually stay in the green. I think since I have been on here I have only been over 2x. I just didn't want to have to abstain from this or that.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Would love to give this a go. It sounds fun and hard.
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! Please count me in!
  • AmeliaLasVegas
    AmeliaLasVegas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am SO interested. I hope there is room for me. I love this challenge!!!
  • ppeac078
    ppeac078 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in - this is the first challenge I have ever tried to enter, but I need to try to find some motivation, as I've lost my drive lately. Here's hoping the team environment and the threat of the zombie apocalypse is enough to get me off my butt!!!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am working on adding everyone above this post. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can go check it out.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll give it a go... I have a feeling I wouldn't last long in the zombie apocalypse once my glasses broke, but if I could outrun them to a glasses/ contact shop, maybe I'd be OK! I'm scared already!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i wanna join, but dont go to the gym, too poor. (sorry if this has been asked already but 9 pages of stuff is a lot to sort through!!), so will it just be at home stuff?
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Sign me up! Add me to the same team as NVRIDER! Thanks!

Not a problem!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I'm in, would like to be on the same team as Aureilie

No problem, we'll be sure to get you on the same team
  • babybluz33
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I'm in! Can you please put me on the same team as: mamaking2012

Thank You!! :)

Of course :) You're welcome!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    i wanna join, but dont go to the gym, too poor. (sorry if this has been asked already but 9 pages of stuff is a lot to sort through!!), so will it just be at home stuff?

Yep, you can do everything at home!! :bigsmile:
  • nas333
    nas333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!
  • roseeerickson
    roseeerickson Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge. This will be my first challenge ever! The zombie theme sounds really fun.:happy:
  • robsbigfish
    robsbigfish Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Same team as roseeerickson please!