Options
    bump
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh hells yeah!
  • alexianasmom
    Options
    HERBALIFE DUTCH CHOCOLATE IS EVEN BETTER!!! YUMMM!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I will admit to being (inexplicably) nervous to try protein powders, but this recipe might tip the scale in favor of trying it. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I will have to try thins sounds nice .i have philli but only have strawberry protein powder :(
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    where do you buy your protein powder from in the uk?
    I get mine from Holland and Barratts
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    HERBALIFE DUTCH CHOCOLATE IS EVEN BETTER!!! YUMMM!

And I bet its even healthier too!!!!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I made this and it was a bit like cake ,it was nice,would bwe nice to see some pics .I will try add one later
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    bump, I can't wait to try!
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just made this. I must admit it's a little like bread? I put some sugar free jam on it an love'd it. great way to take my protein with me! THX

Glad you liked it!!! I havent mastered how to make it a little sweeter yet but my next batch I may add some splenda into it. I also put a little bit of chocolate philly on the top. delicious!!

Iv never had suger free jam, il be buying some of that tonight!!

If you are talking about Polaner's Sugar Free (jams/preserves) with Fiber, I love this stuff! Seedless blackberry is my fav!!
  • igoharder92
    Options
    bumping for later
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Just made this. I must admit it's a little like bread? I put some sugar free jam on it an love'd it. great way to take my protein with me! THX

Glad you liked it!!! I havent mastered how to make it a little sweeter yet but my next batch I may add some splenda into it. I also put a little bit of chocolate philly on the top. delicious!!

Iv never had suger free jam, il be buying some of that tonight!!

If you are talking about Polaner's Sugar Free (jams/preserves) with Fiber, I love this stuff! Seedless blackberry is my fav!!

I remade it and topped with sugar free jam. Wow!!! Cure for low carb peanut butter and jelly craving!
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Buuuump!
  • Effy826
    Effy826 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • renaud80
    renaud80 Posts: 6
    Options
    Bump :love:
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I was monkeying around with this recipe in MFP and changed a couple minor things and got it down to 275 cals for the whole thing. Please note I used vanilla protein powder when I was supposed to click on the chocolate, but same cals so it doesnt matter. Hope you can read it:

2mowcxh.jpg

Minor changes:
    Egg substitute instead of whole egg
    Better'n Peanut Butter instead of natural peanut butter, PB2 could possibly work also
    Almond Milk

I only have vanilla powder at home but I'm gonna try it this weekend anyways, will add some cocoa powder to it for the chocolate flavoring. If I can keep this under 350 cals this would make a fantastic and filling breakfast item to eat on the go!

Thank you for sharing this awesome idea!!!
  • scurry12
    scurry12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have had this 3 days this week for breakfast! I did not need a mid morning snack because I was so satisfied. My latest tweak was to add the pb after cooking. It melts on top and I feel like I am having a delicious, decadent cake for breakfast! My single serving size today came to 246 calories and 24 grams of protein! WAHOO!!!!