Mayday midriff - Berry's bare belly challenge

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Yikes, two days to go! With terrible timing I've just returned from holiday where I ate a 100% fried food and alcohol diet and put on 3lbs :blushing: But this isn't about "after" photos, it's all about body confidence, fitness and how far we've come with MFP. Bellies ahoy!
  • BerryH
    Options
    Last day to get a preparatory workout in! I'm opting for Tae Bo, or maybe Body Combat if I manage to book a place tonight. After all, I'm bound to get a six pack like the girls in the DVD, right?
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Psyching myself up for this! So, let me get this straight....are we supposed to be posting a piccie of our tummy straight after a workout or whilst working out, only that could be tricky, there's no way I'm asking a stranger at the gym to photograph me? :laugh: With a 'before' piccie?
  • BerryH
    Options
    Before, during or during, whatever suits, the only condition is you must do at least some of your workout with your navel getting some fresh air!

I may end up just doing a sweaty picture in the mirror, though I'm slightly tempted by the "stranger at the gym" option just because I'd like to see just how bad I look working out :laugh:
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Before, during or during, whatever suits, the only condition is you must do at least some of your workout with your navel getting some fresh air!

I may end up just doing a sweaty picture in the mirror, though I'm slightly tempted by the "stranger at the gym" option just because I'd like to see just how bad I look working out :laugh:
    :laugh:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've done mine (it's the 1st already in aus!), and taken pics but I'm not going to be the first to post them lol!
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    ok, I'll go first, it will probablybe the worst, and that way mine can get lost in the thread :laugh:
    April 4th, 4 months into a new lifestyle of calorie coutning and 4-5 days a week at the gym:

DSCF9444.jpg:frown:

May1st:
    DSCF9477.jpg:embarassed:
    Still alot of work to be done!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Lots of noticeable difference though. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Thankyou! :smile:
  • BerryH
    Options
    Fab work choccie, you've come such a long way in just four months!

My vast belly will be here tonight, hope you can hold back your excitement until then :tongue:
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Fab work choccie, you've come such a long way in just four months!

Mine vast belly will be here tonight, hope you can hold back your excitement until then :tongue:
    I'll try :wink:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    June 2009 Bikini Horror :frown: (weight unknown)
    bikinihorror-1.jpg

May 2011 Less Horrific But More Work Required :laugh: (weight 147.2lbs)
    SDC12457.jpg
    SDC12449-1.jpg

4558573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BerryH
    Options
    Ooh MrsSWW, looking super trim and narrow-waisted there, and yer actual abs, I'm jealous!
  • MrsSWW
    Options

Definitely a change, well done :drinker:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Ooh MrsSWW, looking super trim and narrow-waisted there, and yer actual abs, I'm jealous!

Lol, thanks Berry - please accept my apologies for non-workout clothing, I posess NOTHING which exposes ma belly!!!
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    June 2009 Bikini Horror :frown: (weight unknown)
    bikinihorror-1.jpg

May 2011 Less Horrific But More Work Required :laugh: (weight 147.2lbs)
    SDC12457.jpg
    SDC12449-1.jpg

4558573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

big difference! Nice work!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You guys look AWESOME! Such big changes, well done!

Ok, here goes!

These were jan/feb/march this year before and afters for shred and ripped

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/30dshredjanfebrippedmar12.jpg[/img]

And this was today! The gardener at the park got a good look as I ripped off my top to do my hill work! Still got a fair bit of extra skin there, and my many many stretch marks, but stuff it, I'm doing this for the mums!

Complete with the bubbas prams in shot!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/a28a543a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/9dc1e8ac.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/d0e4656e.jpg[/img]
  • BerryH
    Options
    Oh you so rock Shmunster, and looks like you had a lovely day for it too! What an awesome transformation of a mummy tummy to athlete abs, and a lovely eyeful for the lucky gardener :tongue:
  • oliviagetsdown
    Options
    I guess I need to post a new photo anyway. :)
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    You guys look AWESOME! Such big changes, well done!

Ok, here goes!

These were jan/feb/march this year before and afters for shred and ripped

And this was today! The gardener at the park got a good look as I ripped off my top to do my hill work! Still got a fair bit of extra skin there, and my many many stretch marks, but stuff it, I'm doing this for the mums!

Wow, that is amazing!!!!!