Men!!! True or False??

Options

Replies

• Changing__Christina
    Options
    I think about it all the time!!!! I think its completely natural to think about constantly. I just want a guy who thinks about it along with a few other witty thoughts along the way...I like a guy who isn't just sex toy, I want some intellect as well, so in between our sexcapades he has something meaningful to say!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    my hubby doesn't think about it enough, I like it when men think about it all the time. When they have it on their mind and it is an option they work harder to get it or in other words treat their significant other better in hopes they may have it....
    True story !
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I hear tell a man reaches his sexual peak at 18 and a woman reaches her sexual peak in her 40's.....just sayin...
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well I was 3 minutes sober until I read this thread. Now I fell off the wagon.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are men who don't think about it every single second but most probably do.

I'm a woman and I think about it 97.9% of my day. :blushing:

My husband that is the last thing on his mind. Now me Ha I think about it yes but it isn't always on my mind.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    no men dont always think about sex, sometimes we think about how we can get sex, when will be the next sex what can be done in the next session of sex, which female is sexy, whats shes like having sex, does she want to have sex with me etc. So no, we dont think about sex all the time.
    Can I have you cell number ?

lol sorry im taken, plus I cant think of my number anyway as am thinking about sex
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are men who don't think about it every single second but most probably do.

I do too
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Last night the discussion that all men always have sex on their minds came up between the husband and I... please tell me there's at least one of you out there who doesn't lol...

There is the odd moment when I'm thinking about eating crispy bacon

2337430825_715f1e1c7e_z.jpg?zz=1

Bacon..bacon...bacon...I WANT BACON!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • riddellr
    riddellr Posts: 23
    Options
    Guilty... Now if I could just find a like minded woman to share the rest of my life with. :-)
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Men aren't the only ones... Not only is it on my brain constantly but it's a huge motivator in the workout department

Umm....guilty. I like to look hot while I work out then bend over in front of the trainers to stretch. Yes, I do it on purpose in my hot pants.

AND when I'm in the shower, all I want is for this one hot trainer to sneak in and "train" me in the shower.

YEAH, I don't think about it during the day that much, but OMG at the gym. Yes. HUGE motivator. hahaha.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

Congrats on the 3 minutes. Glad you fell off! :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    when at the gym and girls do those butt leg stretch things :O
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Of course is not all the time. There are those times are when the woman is not attractive LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ditto! BUT I'm normally thinking about how I DO NOT WANT to have sex with him....lmao
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Glad I see other women admitting this.

Not only do I think about it that often but my friends and I talk about it ALL.THE.TIME. :drinker:

Yeah I'm in this group to. Think about it guys when a women get that small secretive smile and you have no clue whats going....shes thinking about sex. Seriously though its always on my mind I think about it more than most of the guys I know..Thanks goodness for the ability to multi-task lol:blushing:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Not always sex. As previously stated bacon, beer and sports take up a small portion.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    when at the gym and girls do those butt leg stretch things :O

SO MY STRATEGY WORKS!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Men aren't the only ones... Not only is it on my brain constantly but it's a huge motivator in the workout department

Umm....guilty. I like to look hot while I work out then bend over in front of the trainers to stretch. Yes, I do it on purpose in my hot pants.

AND when I'm in the shower, all I want is for this one hot trainer to sneak in and "train" me in the shower.

YEAH, I don't think about it during the day that much, but OMG at the gym. Yes. HUGE motivator. hahaha.

WOW
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I think about it all the time!!!! I think its completely natural to think about constantly. I just want a guy who thinks about it along with a few other witty thoughts along the way...I like a guy who isn't just sex toy, I want some intellect as well, so in between our sexcapades he has something meaningful to say!

duh. .uhh. .. huh? der. physics! . . duh . uh huh?