Men!!! True or False??

Options

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    my fiance says he typically only thinks about it once a day. He's not one of those pervy guys lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    since i hit my dirty thirties, ive been caught in an obsessed loop of sexual thoughts, plans, fantasies, replays and wet dreams....
    It doesn't slow down in the 40s, either, sweetie.... and, apparently, not in the 50s....
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Last night the discussion that all men always have sex on their minds came up between the husband and I... please tell me there's at least one of you out there who doesn't lol...

I can tell at 49 years old its still all I think of. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me, glad I am not alone :wink:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    my fiance says he typically only thinks about it once a day. He's not one of those pervy guys lol

Pervy because they think about sex? :huh:

Sounds a bit conservative to assume people are pervy because they think about sex. :grumble:

Exactly my point. What a ridiculous statement.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with always thinking about sex? It's a pretty major part of being human. :smile:
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I probably think about it more than my husband does!

Me too!!!! In fact I think about it all the time, in the car driving to work, at a rare moment at my desk, when I go tinkle in the rest room, while I'm cooking or washing dishes.....

I just want my man to read my mind and stop me from what I'm doing and throw me on the bed or kitchen counter, the washer, where ever and give it to me GOOD!! And when I want it, I better get it!! :blushing:
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    no men dont always think about sex, sometimes we think about how we can get sex, when will be the next sex what can be done in the next session of sex, which female is sexy, whats shes like having sex, does she want to have sex with me etc. So no, we dont think about sex all the time.

This about sums it up about 99.8% of the time (OK, during the Superbowl, World Series, Final Four Games, and Bowl Games - Maybe NO (depends on the game), the rest of the time - YES)! ^^^^^
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    My husband can reach over when I'm in the passenger seat and brush my boob with the back of his hand and get a rise. LOL

I think about it often during the day, but when I get home, I'm so worn out I can't get the energy up
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I thought about it constantly. These days I like to replace thinking about it with actually doing it.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I thought about it constantly. These days I like to replace thinking about it with actually doing it.

I would be so chaffed and dehydrated if I did it every time I thought about it.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

Pervy because they think about sex? :huh:

Sounds a bit conservative to assume people are pervy because they think about sex. :grumble:

Exactly my point. What a ridiculous statement.

AGREED!!!!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    [[/quote]

Me too!!!! In fact I think about it all the time, in the car driving to work, at a rare moment at my desk, when I go tinkle in the rest room, while I'm cooking or washing dishes.....

I just want my man to read my mind and stop me from what I'm doing and throw me on the bed or kitchen counter, the washer, where ever and give it to me GOOD!! And when I want it, I better get it!! :blushing:
    [/quote]

I think I just passed out.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My husband can reach over when I'm in the passenger seat and brush my boob with the back of his hand and get a rise. LOL

I think about it often during the day, but when I get home, I'm so worn out I can't get the energy up

Tell your husband you need a "lunch" date!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Is there a category for this kind of cardio workout on this website?. .I'm gonna add one. .I'll break it into 45 minute increments. How many calories you think that would be?
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    [

[/quote]

OMG.... I have to stop reading this thread! I'm getting to excited!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Suspiciously looking through complete post for any sign of his wife...finds her.

Damn!

No, not at all. We men think about Bacon 97.8 percent of the time and 2.1% is devoted to W.O.W. and 1% is for snuggling.

Really, true story
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    In fact I'm thinking of it right now...... think I feeling juicey already! LOL!:tongue:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Is there a category for this kind of cardio workout on this website?. .I'm gonna add one. .I'll break it into 45 minute increments. How many calories you think that would be?

After getting my HRM, I thought about trying it out during sex to see! haha
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

Could you please round to the nearest 30 minutes, so either an hour or an hour and a half. Its just easier to track that way. I like even numbers in my exercise log!!!