Men!!! True or False??

Options

Replies

• zumbasalsera
    Options
    My bestie can't get her boyfriend to have sex with her more than semi-monthly....

Don't ask me why she's with him....

I had that same problem with my husband! He was always saying he was too tired or stress...he did have a LONG commute and a stressful job, so finally I just came to think that this was just my situation and I'd have to learn to deal with it because I DO enjoy sex (some toys came in handy, lol). Five years into our relationship/three years into the marriage, I find out he had been cheating on me since DAY ONE, with multiple people and in multiple ways (I mean online, in person, sexting, etc.) throughout the entire relationship. I was never one to be nosy/jealous, so I was naively blind. I'm not saying that your bestie's BF is for sure cheating on her, but if she has even a suspicion of it I would warn her to trust her instincts and discreetly do some investigating.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My bestie can't get her boyfriend to have sex with her more than semi-monthly....

I had that same problem with my husband! He was always saying he was too tired or stress...he did have a LONG commute and a stressful job, so finally I just came to think that this was just my situation and I'd have to learn to deal with it because I DO enjoy sex (some toys came in handy, lol). Five years into our relationship/three years into the marriage, I find out he had been cheating on me since DAY ONE, with multiple people and in multiple ways (I mean online, in person, sexting, etc.) throughout the entire relationship. I was never one to be nosy/jealous, so I was naively blind. I'm not saying that your bestie's BF is for sure cheating on her, but if she has even a suspicion of it I would warn her to trust her instincts and discreetly do some investigating.

Wow. Sorry about this! That's crazy!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I think about it all the time!!!! I think its completely natural to think about constantly. I just want a guy who thinks about it along with a few other witty thoughts along the way...I like a guy who isn't just sex toy, I want some intellect as well, so in between our sexcapades he has something meaningful to say!

duh. .uhh. .. huh? der. physics! . . duh . uh huh?
    '

I love Physics....please tell me more!!! :)
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Any dude who doesnt want to regularly have sex with his wife/gf is one of three things

1- Gay
    2- Cheating
    3- or he thinks his wife/gf is ugly
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I think about it all the time!!!! I think its completely natural to think about constantly. I just want a guy who thinks about it along with a few other witty thoughts along the way...I like a guy who isn't just sex toy, I want some intellect as well, so in between our sexcapades he has something meaningful to say!

'

Yes.. physics. . Are you aware that two photons traveling in opposite directions are still only going the speed of light relative to one another? . . Now.. about that SEX!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Any dude who doesnt want to regularly have sex with his wife/gf is one of three things

1- Gay
    2- Cheating

Can't men have hormonal issues too? Imbalances from medications or natural fluctuations? I know with my birth control, it cuts my sex drive down to zero sometimes, and for years, it was just zero. I've recently gotten an increased sex drive, but women hit their sexual peaks in their mid-20s :glasses:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

1- Gay
    2- Cheating

Can't men have hormonal issues too? Imbalances from medications or natural fluctuations? I know with my birth control, it cuts my sex drive down to zero sometimes, and for years, it was just zero. I've recently gotten an increased sex drive, but women hit their sexual peaks in their mid-20s :glasses:

Maybe he's into some Kinky *kitten* and is afraid to tell her :)
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm typing this by humping my keyboard.

Next question...?
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    lol we all think about it....

http://youtu.be/mgEixhE3Oms

Dev- In the dark
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options

Next question...?

LMFAO
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Last night the discussion that all men always have sex on their minds came up between the husband and I... please tell me there's at least one of you out there who doesn't lol...

There is the odd moment when I'm thinking about eating crispy bacon

2337430825_715f1e1c7e_z.jpg?zz=1

Well, crap. I was going to respond, but...yeah...can't top this. Oh and I typed this one-handed.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

1- Gay
    2- Cheating
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No men have no issues, only if the joystick stops working......if a dude says he doesnt want to have sex with a woman see my 1, 2 and 3 above...that covers 99.6% of all cases....as I am the Doctor of Love lol
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Nope.....
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

'

Yes.. physics. . Are you aware that two photons traveling in opposite directions are still only going the speed of light relative to one another? . . Now.. about that SEX!

LOL!!!! I didn't know that about two photons....could you please explain futher? Thanks!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

Next question...?

BAHAHAHAHHA

Thats funny *kitten*!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I am literally ALWAYS thinking about sex.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    U take birth control????
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    can honestly say my sex drive peaked at between 16-20, since then im not really bothered any more! much rather have a cup of tea!

:flowerforyou:

I used to think about sex all the time... Till the boyfriend gave it up to me too easily... LOL
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Why is this perceived as a negative? Sex is awesome.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Last night the discussion that all men always have sex on their minds came up between the husband and I... please tell me there's at least one of you out there who doesn't lol...

I have heard about such said men. Never met any!