How did you become a morning person?

Options
124»

Replies

• judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Have a kid. You will be up and out of bed early every single morning.

That's just what i was going to write. I get up ay 6: 30 AM every morning because one of my three kids is up. I have no choice. i still don't like it but I have to do it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Never ever ever have I ever been a morning person. Even when I worked a job at 5am. I just couldnt adjust. I have to just force myself to move in the mornings. I get chipper a couple of hours in.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I was born this way... I have always been a sun up, sun down type of person (which really sucks in the winter)... When living in the higher latitudes I would be up at 3 am with the sun and down at 10 pm...
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure really, even on weekends I wake up early but I'm still tired and can't sleep.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    By necessity only am I a "morning person". Since I am taking a demanding courseload of college classes and I work full time, the only way I can make time to work out on weekdays is to get up at 5 AM. Since I want to be healthy and still have time for schoolwork, I choose to suck it up and get up early for my workouts at the gym. Coffee helps me a lot and I drink some on the way there.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Got out of college....realized the real world wakes up at 6am and not 1pm. Done!
  • WissaSA
    WissaSA Posts: 4
    Options
    The first step in becoming a morning person is to start going to sleep earlier in the eveing. That way, you can get enough sleep to feel better in the morning.