5'5" Down to 146 from 183 Progress picture

Options

Replies

• gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! As far as your eating did you just count calories or did you do something special?
  • Figment14300
    Options
    Congrats!!!! you look amazing! :o)
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! :)
  • Scoutingforcatherine
    Options
    look INCREDIBLE!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for all of your kind words and encouragement everyone!

I lost by eating more believe it or not. When I started at 1200 I lost quickly for the first month or so, and then stopped dead in my tracks for a month. It was recommended that I up my calories, so I tried it. I upped them to 1560, and started losing again! Just this last week I lost 3 lbs! :D Also, a few of you asked about my workouts, so here's a week at a glance:

All classes are 45 minutes.

Sunday: 2 hour walk with best friend, mountain bike ride with boyfriend, C25K run with my mom
    Monday: T3 class (strength training class), and an at home workout DVD
    Tuesday: C25K run with my mom, Yoga class, Zumba class, and NIA class (low impact dance aerobics)
    Wednesday: T3 class, Zumba class
    Thursday: Yoga class, Step aerobics class, C25K run with my mom
    Friday: Step aerobics class
    Saturday: a light walk, or nothing (I need my rest day! lol)

Hope that was helpful! You are all so amazing, and I couldn't have done it without your encouragement! Keep it up guys, it is more than worth it!
  • Stobbs88
    Stobbs88 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow you look amazing x
  • Shirley919
    Options
    Wow!! Seeing is believing!! That is real similar to myself, I started this time at 185, now at 175. I wanted to go to 140, because I am older than you. Wow, just let's me see what I have to look forward to. Keep going, you look great!

MFP friend
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and well done on all the exercise I bet you feel great too :)
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome huge difference
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You don't even look like you need to lose more weight - good for you and good luck with your next goal!!!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference that 37 lbs made! You look great :)
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your success :))
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow!! You look stunning!! Wtg
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!

I have questions if you don't mind... How long have you been at this? What was your program? I'm 5'6" and trying to do pretty much what you did... At 185 now and working toward 140.

Edited to say I didn't notice the dates on the picture... Oops! I hope I can be posting awesome pics like you in seven months!!

Actually, I lost it in 4 months. I didn't have many pictures of myself from when I was bigger, so that was the most recent one I could find. -_-
  • MaryAnnZ64
    Options
    You look awesome! WTG :flowerforyou:
  • christic03
    christic03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow AMAZING
  • NicoleLeigh26
    Options
    WOW! Awesome work. I need to lose weight (after having a baby-and the weight wont come off). What is your secret?! You look great.
  • jlreagan2012
    jlreagan2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's great! How many calories do you eat a day and how much do you work out?
  • NicoleLeigh26
    Options
    Nevermind-I see your previous post about your workouts, and what how much calories you have been eating :)
  • wow, that is amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!