ETA: Can I ask what size tops and bottoms you are in? TIA
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Girl you look amazing! It's so nice and motivating to see someone with similar stats as mine accomplishing their goals! You rock girl!!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing, way to go!!
  • thunderbolt37
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!! WTG.
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • alcala7923
    Options
    WOW u look absolute amazing!!!!! Congrats Do u have any helpful tips that u can share with us, also how long did it take u to get down to ur current weight and wat kind of exercises wld u do and for how long. Sorry for so many questions, I just recently started working out and at times I get frustrated cuz I dont see any results.
  • BreakfastSunFitness
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look awesome!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love success stories! Thank you for sharing yours! We are all very proud of you and you are awesome! I get alot of motivation from people like you!! :flowerforyou:
  • gorhamk1
    gorhamk1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing and makes me want to keep on track!! What is or was your daily routine? Working out? Eating habits? Calorie intake?
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Geat job ! ! ! Very motivating
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look like you lost a lot more than that. Awesome
  • slara75
    slara75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for all of your kind words and encouragement everyone!

I lost by eating more believe it or not. When I started at 1200 I lost quickly for the first month or so, and then stopped dead in my tracks for a month. It was recommended that I up my calories, so I tried it. I upped them to 1560, and started losing again! Just this last week I lost 3 lbs! :D Also, a few of you asked about my workouts, so here's a week at a glance:

All classes are 45 minutes.

Sunday: 2 hour walk with best friend, mountain bike ride with boyfriend, C25K run with my mom
    Monday: T3 class (strength training class), and an at home workout DVD
    Tuesday: C25K run with my mom, Yoga class, Zumba class, and NIA class (low impact dance aerobics)
    Wednesday: T3 class, Zumba class
    Thursday: Yoga class, Step aerobics class, C25K run with my mom
    Friday: Step aerobics class
    Saturday: a light walk, or nothing (I need my rest day! lol)

Hope that was helpful! You are all so amazing, and I couldn't have done it without your encouragement! Keep it up guys, it is more than worth it!
  • slara75
    slara75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How do you up your calories on MFP? Is it done manually? Also when you listed your workouts, was that more than once a day or those were your choices?
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I upped my calories by changing my loss goal from 2 lbs. per week to .5 lbs. per week. Also, I do all of those workouts daily. I miss a class every once in a while, but that's my usual schedule.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I took a new progress picture, so I decided I would post up here! I don't have much time to write a story, but feel free to ask me anything you like. Here's my stats!

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 183
    CW: 146
    GW: 130-135

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for (LOL)
    37lbslost.jpg

Thats amazing super well done xx
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your workouts you listed for each day...do you do one or the other? Or all listed for that day?
    I am 5'6" and aiming for 140.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Where is Dayville, CT?
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bump. Awesome photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!