What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

Options
I hope I'm not the only person here who has ONE food or beverage that they have a hard time staying away from, that makes you deviate from your diet when you're having a hard time, that you would work out more to have more calories to spend on.

That being said, my guilty pleasure is chocolate. Any kind, although especially milk. I would use up all my hard earned calories for it. :) And with Easter approaching, it is darn hard to stay away from it.

So... what's yours?

Replies

• jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I have a lot.... Pizza mostly, then comes the cakes and candy :smile:
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I go through spells where all I crave is ice cream, like a big bowl with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Then I'll stop that, and move on to another craving...right now it's gummy candies. If pizza is in front of me, it's hard to say no. I could go on and on. For the most part I behave, but when I'm stressed, forget it.
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Red wine
  • Fjdedrick
    Fjdedrick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Sushi! Love that stuff!! Also Pho. Anything Indian I am a sucker for! oh Injera bread which is ethiopian!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream. I make sure to save enough calories for an ice cream cone every night!
  • asookjai141
    Options
    pizza! cheese burgers! dr pepper! i could get those everyday!
  • imsoobee
    imsoobee Posts: 1
    Options
    I love chocolate, too, which is why I am so happy to have found Fiber One Brownies!!! They taste great and are only 90 calories. They really quench that craving!
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Soft Pretzels. YUM!
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My vices listed in order:

#1. GF toast with jelly
    #2. Anything raspberry or pineapple tart/sweet
    #3. Chocolate; not just any chocolate, but Hershey bars with a cup of Earl gray tea. It melts the chocolate on your tongue. Absolutely delicious!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wine, just about any kind of it....
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! Chocolate! Fresh Italian Bread w oil! Cannollis! Make that any Italian pastry! Pickles! (I know, they are not bad, but sodium wise I blow up like a balloon because I can't eat just one...its more like half a jar.)
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!
  • Wiifitmii66
    Options
    Ice cream is my #1 guilty pleasure......
  • mmbertrand
    Options
    OREOS. and chocolate

I have to not buy any or I eat it all the time...
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cheese, be it grilled, mac n', or by the fistfull.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips... have to just say no because once I start eating them I can't stop. And I try to avoid having ice cream in the house. For the most part, I'm fine, but there are times I can't stop at one (or two) servings!
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Red Bulls. :X
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    French fries, any gummy candy and unique beers.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    REd wine, its 600 calories a bottle and I have been known to eat way under my needed calories on a weekend just to make room for it. LOL