<indignant> Why can't we embed You Tubes in the forums? </indignant>
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cookie with a glass of milk! :drinker:
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Mine is Roti with curry chicken and long beans.
    and
    Poutine.

not the normal guilty pleasure food lol but I could eat it till I bust.
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.

Not had any for 93 days.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I have lots of pleasures. but when I eat them, I never feel guilty.
  • sailorsaturn
    Options
    as my workout buddies know i am big on candy, mostly jelly beans. also big on the ben and jerrys icecream. also soda but trying to phase that out with diet soda then water.
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    Red wine

+ 110000000000000!!!

:-D
  • shutterbug54
    Options
    So miss Chunky Monkey.. :(
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal and peanut butter. my all time favorite though is oreos with skim milk, but i NEVER buy them because i would eat 1/2 the container in one sitting:blushing: .... they are that good
  • ADHar10
    ADHar10 Posts: 18
    Options
    Cupcakes...especially chocolate, vanilla, red velvet and/or orange creme! Yum! :smile:
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    A big juicy cheeseburger with grilled onions :happy: I don't generally eat bread or cheese, and I rarely eat red meat, but you put those all together and I'm in taste-bud heaven
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SODA!!!!:drinker: :sad:
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, the darker the better. Haven't had any and refuse to give up my hard earned calories for it. I always said if I ever robbed a grocery store they would find me. I'd be sitting in the candy isle eating chocolate off both sides of the isle.
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    Things like real mac and cheese, sour cream, cheesecake. Anything basically creamy or cheesy haha. I'm not too big on chocolate to be honest, although I do love chocolate moose!
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    Also I can easily stay away from biscuts, cakes, cupcakes etc because it's really hard not to get a dry one lol!
  • cuddlybear30
    Options
    I hate to admit it, but mine is Mayonaise. :blushing:
  • stay615
    stay615 Posts: 4
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal and peanut butter. my all time favorite though is oreos with skim milk, but i NEVER buy them because i would eat 1/2 the container in one sitting:blushing: .... they are that good

Guilty as charged. I can eat an entire row of oreos and not even notice that I did. That is until I reach for more and they're gone:blushing:
  • qharris20
    Options
    Snickers
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! Those little things of yummy goodness is the Devil!! I since they are only sold once a year
    I buy enough to keep in the freezer to last til next season about 6 boxes (12 boxes if I'm pregnant). :blushing:

Cheesecake is also my weakness, I have banned my mother in-law from baking them!!! :wink:

Buffalo Wild Wings traditional wings with teriyaki sauce!!!:embarassed:
  • section14
    Options
    India Pale Ale