2 years after making a lifestyle change (with pics)

Options

Replies

• SirBeechBum
    Options
    Out-freaking-standing. Hope to be doing my first 5k soon. Wish you continued success!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Awesome... you look great, what you are doing is great! Good Luck with the 5Ks and the Bike Ride... you will ROCK it!
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look marvelous and so fit and healthy. I love sitting here in the evening looking at different posts. The motivation and the dedication just reassures me that if you want it....you can achieve it. CONGRATS and enjoy your outdoor activities.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Great job!
  • ogcoffee
    ogcoffee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Super Job! You have given me hope. I have recently lost close to 70 pounds... 25 more to go but have found myslef slipping back into old behaviors and I have put on close to 10 lbs. I was looking around the site to look for encouragement. Your pictures inspired me. thanks!! And great job!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Amazing...Amazing...Amazing :..you are such an inspiration....YOU ROCK!
  • ili_s
    ili_s Posts: 66
    Options
    Gaaaahhh! I don't know you but I am proud of you and your lifestyle change!! Keep it up! It's fantastic!
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WoW....good for you! Tell us about the dietary changes you made :0)
    Awesome transformation.
  • pecany
    pecany Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow!! Very inspirational. Great job!!
  • Dojjin
    Dojjin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man, I just started my journey looking for success like you as inspiration and motivation.

Thanks for sharing!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pictures! You look fantastic!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I started a journey that has significantly changed my life for so many positive reasons. I do not miss the days of multiple blood pressure meds, monthly doctor visits and simply just not having any motivation. Today I’m biking 5 to 6 days a week. I’m currently registered for 2 upcoming 5k’s and a 70 mile bike ride at the end of the month. My weight has been fairly stable for the last year with fluctuations of about 5 lbs. I’m very thankful for the support from all of my great MFP friends! Thank you!!! I’m not proud of my before pic or the fact that I allowed myself to get to a not so pleasant health situation, but I do look forward to giving another positive update in a year from now!!

Slide1-001.jpg

Amazing transformation! Great job and much luck on your 5K and biking! :-)
  • CharmingCherry
    Options
    This is amazing - well done!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thanks and great job!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look great! (much younger!) Bet you feel so much better too:-) Congratulations!
  • greensnow
    greensnow Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow! You're an inspiration
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Your progress is incredible! :)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • emmalecras
    emmalecras Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant. Good luck with the big ride!!
  • KFuerst27
    KFuerst27 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Your transformation is awesome and inspirational, and you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!