2 years after making a lifestyle change (with pics)

Options

Replies

• FinalOutrage
    Options
    Great job. Now grow another badass goatee, start lifting weights and acquiring aesthetics. Girls will follow.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your hardwork!!!!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    You look really great! Can you tell me how to post pictures in the message? Thanks!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - wishing you continued success and congrats. Very encouraging for those of us who really are only starting out :smile:

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would never of guessed that these pictures were of the same person. Amazing job!! What a inspiration to us all.
  • missyh1
    missyh1 Posts: 18
    Options
    In addition to losing over 100 pounds, you've also taken a good 10+ years off your appearance. Way to go!!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and journey. You are an inspiration!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing! Be proud!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspirational transformation. You look incredible! (and younger) Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • _Dan_
    _Dan_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am too familiar with that there device you're hooked up to in the before pic, and I'm hoping for the same outcome as you! Nice job!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is the stuff I love seeing. Sometimes when you hear a success story, you can't really visualize yourself having the same success but when you look at pictures like this, that all changes.

I'm inspired by you and your success. I too have HBP and take meds and I'm also sick of it. I have been getting myself into shape but I know I have a long way to go. Seeing your post makes me feel better and I know I can do it if I keep my eye on the prize.

Thank you for sharing.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You are fine!
  • bnaile
    bnaile Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Dude! That is pretty darn inspiring.
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man!!!! A BIG CONGRATS!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great! Very inspiring, hope you enjoy your upcoming bike ride!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Keep it up :)
  • ChristieStearns
    ChristieStearns Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Losing is such a small part of the battle even though it feels so big - maintaining is the true battle. Keeping the changes for life and not turning back. A year of maintaining already?? THAT is a HUGE accomplishment. I wish you continued success. What an inspiration.
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good for u...Its nice to see you standing and not in that bed....Keep up the good work...U deserve it....Congrats....
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats :)
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, I'm happy for you! You are an inspiration to many, I wish you continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!