Facial hair

Options

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Depends on the facial hair. If it's clean and looks like they take care of it. I don't mind it. I'm more of a fan of goats and 'staches rather than full beards though.

If it just looks like they haven't shaved for a week....SO not attractive!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I like the facial hair to look clean and trimmed and well taken care of..if you can't do it just shave it all off lol.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Goatees are sexy, nicely groomed of course.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I hate shaving my face.....I usually have a little scruffle...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I always liked clean shaven, but I like my husband's beard. He's 38, but looks 22 without it.
  • kristinabambina
    Options
    love facial hair on men! my boyfriend has had short stubble right through to a pretty thick beard and i love it! definitely more manly and sexy :love:

agree with the sensitive skin thing though, beard rash is not a good look, though i think my skin is getting used to it haha.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Well groomed facial hair or stubble is soooooo sexy. Implicates a MAN. Clean faces are too prepubescent for me.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Please tell me if any of these men are unattractive because of their beards...

zdgtjn.png

vbhfm.png

untitled-1.png

stym.jpg

images.jpg

fgjm.jpg

5yj.jpg
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I think we can summarise that real men have beards :)

this.
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options

this.

Wait...what...no Im a real man!!! I am!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Some fit guys (or very fit guys) sometimes shave ALL their bodies for bodybuilding purposes. For others I think is just matter of aesthetic and taste, or maybe their GF doesn't like it. I do believe also that not every face would look better with beard.
    Personally I shift from time to time between having and not having, but when I do, I try to maintain it in low levels.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like facial hair, but not stuble....I have sensitive skin and stuble is like getting carpet burn
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I do believe also that not every face would look better with beard.

For that comment, I feel the need to requote this.. All of these men have had beards and been clean shaven and I know what I prefer ;)
    Please tell me if any of these men are unattractive because of their beards...

zdgtjn.png

vbhfm.png

untitled-1.png

stym.jpg

images.jpg

fgjm.jpg

5yj.jpg
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't like facial hair of ANY sort. Especially beards and mustaches. It's a massive turnoff for me.

I will look past a few days of stubble (let's face it, I'm not shaving my legs everyday for a guy, so he shouldn't have to shave his face every day for me) but I prefer clean shaven.

Again, just my own personal preference though.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options

WOOOO HOOOOOO FINALLY !!!! confirmed manhood !!! :laugh:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't like facial hair of ANY sort. Especially beards and mustaches. It's a massive turnoff for me.

I will look past a few days of stubble (let's face it, I'm not shaving my legs everyday for a guy, so he shouldn't have to shave his face every day for me) but I prefer clean shaven.

Again, just my own personal preference though.

I don't care if a girl shaves her legs every day as long as she shaves her..... well. I just don't like hair in my food.
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love to see a man with a Goat T
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I like to look @ it...but I dont like to kiss it. ;):love:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Dude, be yourself. Go with what you want...just one piece of advice...keep it in control. I roll between a goatee and beard pending what I decide when the scruff gets to the "need to shave" point....
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It depends on the person. My BF has a round face and does not look good with facial hair. But, my BIL would look like a dork without it.

ETA- I personally like it if it's well maintained.

This. It really does depend on the guy. And keeping it maintained is key. I'm all for some facial hair, but if a small woodland creature could make it into its habitat, then it's got to go.