Facial hair

Options

Replies

• JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My husbands in the military so I gotta go with the clean cut look! Although he didn't shave for 30 days once while on leave and it was pretty sexy also!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    how about salt and pepper facial hair???
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the goatee, sexy!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Love facial hair on a guy.
    My Beloved has had a beard for 25 years. It's going quite grey, but he still looks hot.:bigsmile:
  • Beamll
    Beamll Posts: 28
    Options
    I grew up with my dad always having full facial hair. I don't have a certain look I like, it depends on the guy whose wearing it, from a simple mustach to a full beard. IMO, Ia guy without some facial hair reminds me of high school teen.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Ok 2 questions:
    For the ladies out there: Like facial hair on a guy? Or clean?

For my fellow dudes: How come all the really fit guys have NO facial hair? Is it a sweating thing or something? I'm like the only guy in the gym with facial hair.

I literally can't remember the last time I was clean shaven. I think I did it a couple of years ago just to remind myself of what it looked like, and prior to that was probably 2007....

From my experience, chicks dig guys with facial hair.

^^^ This... and the amount that Chris has in his picture is perfect! Not mountain man style-just a little scruff.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Please tell me if any of these men are unattractive because of their beards...

zdgtjn.png

vbhfm.png

untitled-1.png

stym.jpg

images.jpg

fgjm.jpg

5yj.jpg

Every one of them. I wouldn't want to kiss any of 'em.
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Heh, clean shaven, gotta stay within regs (military). I have tried growing it out once or twice in the past, but my genetics hated me back then, and I ended up looking like someone who's razor broke mid-shave. I'll have to try it again on leave one of these days...
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love the goatee or scruffy look!!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My husband looks like a little boy without his facial hair (he's 30)... maybe in 5-10 years he can shave it off, but without it, he looks TOO young. It will be a blessing someday, but not just yet :wink: That being said, he looks great with his mustache and goatee!

My brother, on the other hand, has a hard time growing facial hair, so when he lets a few days go by without shaving, he looks silly!

Bottom line: depends on the guy!
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    beards, beards, beards!
    untitled-1.png

Also, maybe I've been living under a rock, but who is this??
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    my hubby gets a little scruffy.... like 4 days or so (he's hair grows VERY slowly) and that's it. I like that little bit of fluff there... it's not even up to 1/4 of an inch by time he shaves it off. let's put it this way... he's in the navy yet he doesn't have to shave daily because it grows so slow :P
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I also like well-maintained facial hair on men. My hubby looks like a baby-face without his goatee, so I prefer him with a little facial hair. He's getting a little bit of gray and looking rather distinguished, in my opinion.

I think keeping it maintained is the most important thing...
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have only completely shaved off my flavor saver once after a grooming/razor slip up that was unfixable :noway: .... and never again, I hope :tongue:

*sure made a lot of people laugh that day though :ohwell:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I have only completely shaved off my flavor saver once after a grooming/razor slip up that was unfixable :noway: .... and never again, I hope :tongue:

*sure made a lot of people laugh that day though :ohwell:

This has happened to me twice.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I grew up with my dad always having full facial hair. I don't have a certain look I like, it depends on the guy whose wearing it, from a simple mustach to a full beard. IMO, Ia guy without some facial hair reminds me of high school teen.

My dad also always had full facial hair when I was growing up. He thought it would be funny to shave his beard one night while I was out with friends (high school) and when I came home around midnight, sneaking a snack out of the fridge, he walked up behind me and scared the living daylights out of me...I didn't even recognize him! He only has a mustache now, but I always think of him with his beard....
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. My boyfriend has a chin strap and goatee, and I love it. He looks so silly without it! LOL

I've always liked facial hair on most guys, though...a little bit of stubble is sexy as hell! :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Big time <3 Beards.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    beards, beards, beards!
    untitled-1.png

Also, maybe I've been living under a rock, but who is this??

Ok i'll bite it's Colin Fffffuuuuuuuuoorrrgotten his suname....Farrell.

I'm currently clean shaven, but had a gottee for years, check old profile pic :blushing: