Does a Man always want to Smash when . . .

Options
1235»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've never met a woman that I didn't consider "smashing". They are all mysterious, beautiful, sultry creatures, but in the last 23 years I have only "smashed " one woman. My wife. The most mysterious, beautiful and sultry of them all.
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Often times a compliment is just a compliment. Believe it or not, there are still a few gentlemen around.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I told my boyfriend two guys at the gym spoke to me yesterday and he said "Next time that happens jusy say I GOT A MAN! and include a neck roll". By the way he thinks, I know he wasn't kidding. He gets jealous. If a guy speaks to me and I speak back I can see in his eyes that he's having a mental break down.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Often times a compliment is just a compliment. Believe it or not, there are still a few gentlemen around.

A compliment is only a compliment if it doesn't result in sex, a compliment that ends in sex is a killer chat up line!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My guy is one of the few who enjoys it when people pay me compliments and hit on me.
  • AfroWookie
    Options
    Maybe it's a guilty conscience thing. Perhaps when he compliments a female he wants to sleep with her, then he hears of you receiving a compliment and he gets angered because somebody's doing the same thing as him
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I give a compliment when it is honest. Has nothing to do with anything else.

But the real question is, did you mean MAN or boy? Because the answer may vary.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Personally I think a compliemnt can just be that and nothing more. I think you know in yourself if it's more. I wouldn't tell my partner if I got a compliemnt as he is the green eyed monster with that kind of stuff. I think he generally thinks any guy that speaks to me or looks in my direction wants in my pants lol
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Personally I think a compliemnt can just be that and nothing more. I think you know in yourself if it's more. I wouldn't tell my partner if I got a compliemnt as he is the green eyed monster with that kind of stuff. I think he generally thinks any guy that speaks to me or looks in my direction wants in my pants lol

Agree. I think they are projecting their own desires on others.