Who is your MFP BFF

Options

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Everyone one my friends list is very special two me - my BFF is immacookie though
  • JC565
    JC565 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm too new to more than one friend - so i guess it would be him.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm too new to more than one friend - so i guess it would be him.

That's a good one to have! I actually meant to put him on MY list! LOL!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Taking BFF Applications starting now.

I come with beer and an awesome cat.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! I really think most of my Pals are BFFs and supportive. Some a little more than others... But we all have lives outside of MFP. I have had a few closers Pals but they have since deleted their accounts. I suspect that they are on here again but have chosen not to friend me, but who knows for sure? Strange.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    To continue...

skinnywithin
    Carl01
    76tech
    shanolap
    SimplyShanRunning
    LuckyLeprechaun
    Thomasm198
    WarriorMom2012
    d2footballJRC

and then there are my RL sisters; witchiewoman77 (who hasn't been on in awhile :cry: ) and andtouchfaith... though neither ever used the forums much.
    smiley-happy093.gif I made the list, I made the list.
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    My REAL BFF is on here so I'm going to say Rockhound27 :-)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    To continue...

skinnywithin
    Carl01
    76tech
    shanolap
    SimplyShanRunning
    LuckyLeprechaun
    Thomasm198
    WarriorMom2012
    d2footballJRC

and then there are my RL sisters; witchiewoman77 (who hasn't been on in awhile :cry: ) and andtouchfaith... though neither ever used the forums much.
    smiley-happy093.gif I made the list, I made the list.

Yes you did. Now it's YOUR turn on Draw Something!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I wanna be somebody's MFP BFF.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I Have Many that are my Besties/Sisters/Friends but I always go back to my originals that has been there from the beginning...Thru the GOOD/BAD/UGLY of SexyCOOK

MsQT
    Committohealth
    GoldenGirl1979
    Rv40
    Ldiva10
    Kekehighlyfavored
    Tburnett

This just made my day much better:blushing of course you are my BFF SexyCook and of course our phone records speaks for itself :laugh: :wink:
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Still dont have one... :-(
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    EASY kerriBB37 and I would cause serious trouble if we lived in the same town and kristelpoole is my fierce MFP twinsie -
    :heart: these girls
    its so funny how you can "meet" people thousands of miles away, never hear their voice but just KNOW you were meant to be :flowerforyou:

But honestly - every single one of my "friends" is amazing - encouraging, insightful, smart and freaking funny. I am blessed & obsessed with logging on everyday to see what everyone is up!

xoxo
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I don't because everybody hates me :frown: :cry: :sad: :brokenheart: And I hate everyone :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    EASY kerriBB37 and I would cause serious trouble if we lived in the same town and kristelpoole is my fierce MFP twinsie -
    :heart: these girls
    its so funny how you can "meet" people thousands of miles away, never hear their voice but just KNOW you were meant to be :flowerforyou:

But honestly - every single one of my "friends" is amazing - encouraging, insightful, smart and freaking funny. I am blessed & obsessed with logging on everyday to see what everyone is up!

xoxo

I was hoping to be "the one" :bigsmile:

I concur! TNT is my sister from another mister. I'm so blessed to have met her and many more "hotties!" I love them all and I know together we are all going to reach our goals!!!!!!!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I wanna be somebody's MFP BFF.

Aww you got tons you know it!
  • sam202002
    Options
    : mine is bless.if she's isreading this... i love you!:heart: she,s super super smart:glasses: she,s even my best friend in life too!:flowerforyou:

:smile:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    O gosh,I just don't have a BFF here yet...Thanks for reminding me!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I got a few that keep me going but one especially has so many things in common with me how my head works around food and, exercise and body image!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I really like my MFP pals because they are great people. They inspire me to work hard and strive to live a healthier lifestyle. Yet, if I had to pick my BFF on this site, I would have to say aronjgarcia because he is hysterical and awesome and can cheer me up when I am not feeling so great. Thanks for motivating me man!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I have so many great friends on here... so many who inspire me and help push me to work harder and be better. So many people who I also love to support and help motivate them. But if I had to pick one, kristarablue is my person. She keeps my crazy head straight, no matter how fcuked up I am that day!

Thats because we are each others person baby:smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou: I love you, I love you, I love you:-) You deal with my crazy daily too..lol..we are good like that;-)