Who is your MFP BFF

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    If I had to just pick one, I'd have to go with AmberJSlimsAway :) we've actually hung out in real life too! She's my girl.

But don't get me wrong, I love my other MFP biatches too ;)
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow. I only wish I had that good of MFP friends. :( Maybe I will troll the boards more in hopes of making some close connections. ;)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* This whole thread makes me miss Skitty.

THIS!!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Elen_Sia "she is one of the funniest people I know. We will be meeting one another on May 2nd-so excited. I know we will become great friends!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :heart: Swhitney made my day.

Stick around... I may not be done yet!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I love all of the girl in my Loserville Group! I look forward to checking in on them every day :)
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Chairless... even if he is a complete *kitten*... a few others too who will know who they are :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Jodi and Amber...... they are my MFP wives and lovers!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Gale and Tony.

Rude. Is it because I didn't take your taco that one night at Chuy's?
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I can't do this without hurting some feelings, because I have different categories for BFF, like... my girls that have been with me from the beginning, the badasses that inspire the most, people I have the most in common with, etc, etc... so I will do the standard thing of saying 90% of my friends, but I really, sincerely mean it. I have a small list now and I kept the people I wanted in my life because they're awesome, inspirational, cool, badass, and driven. I've made real connections with many of them.
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have many BFF's and some i'd consider closer than my real-life friends! But schninie82 I feel like I've known all my life, and hopefully will meet up soon, she's fab :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    They know who they are. My entire friends list is awesome, though.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Yep!! Mine is Melissa (melianne125) and She knows it, too... : ))
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like all my peepes but i have about 4 that i hear from as they are really supportive and they check in on me.

Blisterlamb
    Quichebradford
    krissypee
    and
    mzub5806

buti have a toalt of 30peeps and they are all really supportive. Lov eyou all
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Okay... I'm not done.

And
    Scapez
    and
    sassylilmama
    and
    DieVixen
    and...

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I might as well go eat dirt !

Aw, skinny! I wasn't done yet. I got called away at work!! Stupid work!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    To continue...

skinnywithin
    Carl01
    76tech
    shanolap
    SimplyShanRunning
    LuckyLeprechaun
    Thomasm198
    WarriorMom2012
    d2footballJRC

and then there are my RL sisters; witchiewoman77 (who hasn't been on in awhile :cry: ) and andtouchfaith... though neither ever used the forums much.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you like the wuzzles also! wow.. you are my bff.. never forget that ok?

Why yes I would love to tell my story, thank you for asking.

So it starts off with this guy named Barry right, he walks into this old Western town looking for a drink. Upon entering the bar he sees a man with a big cigar sitting in the corner, mumbling to himself. Barry being the happy go lucky traveler he was, walked right up to the man, sticks out his hand and say "hiya, I'm Barry". The strange man doesn't look up from the floor, he just continues to mumble. Now that Barry was closer he can make out that the man seems to be going on about a *kitten* .. or a horse ... either way it seems to be named Berta. Barry could tell the man was quite upset so he went to the bar, ordered two drinks and brought them back to the man's table. Barry then sat down and starting describing his journey.

Barry had left his home town about a year earlier on horseback, and had traveled a very long way. On his travels his horse had been bitten by a snake and died, but Barry continued his travels on foot. He was determined to see the Pacific Ocean where he would dump the ashes of his dead brother, who was also bit by a snake.

Upon hearing his tale, the odd man stopped mumbling, and said... "hey .. you wanna buy a horse?.. I have a horse". Barry quickly agreed, as he felt his luck was finally changing. The two men went out to the corral to see the horse. Barry reached down to check the horses shoes, when the horse bucked, pulling Barry to the ground under the horse. The horse then started peeing with such force that Barry was unable to move, and drowned in horse urine.

The moral of the story is never talk to strangers, and snakes are scary.

*makes notes* story morals to live by!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you like the wuzzles also! wow.. you are my bff.. never forget that ok?

Why yes I would love to tell my story, thank you for asking.

So it starts off with this guy named Barry right, he walks into this old Western town looking for a drink. Upon entering the bar he sees a man with a big cigar sitting in the corner, mumbling to himself. Barry being the happy go lucky traveler he was, walked right up to the man, sticks out his hand and say "hiya, I'm Barry". The strange man doesn't look up from the floor, he just continues to mumble. Now that Barry was closer he can make out that the man seems to be going on about a *kitten* .. or a horse ... either way it seems to be named Berta. Barry could tell the man was quite upset so he went to the bar, ordered two drinks and brought them back to the man's table. Barry then sat down and starting describing his journey.

Barry had left his home town about a year earlier on horseback, and had traveled a very long way. On his travels his horse had been bitten by a snake and died, but Barry continued his travels on foot. He was determined to see the Pacific Ocean where he would dump the ashes of his dead brother, who was also bit by a snake.

Upon hearing his tale, the odd man stopped mumbling, and said... "hey .. you wanna buy a horse?.. I have a horse". Barry quickly agreed, as he felt his luck was finally changing. The two men went out to the corral to see the horse. Barry reached down to check the horses shoes, when the horse bucked, pulling Barry to the ground under the horse. The horse then started peeing with such force that Barry was unable to move, and drowned in horse urine.

The moral of the story is never talk to strangers, and snakes are scary.

I keep my list pretty small...so they're all awesome in my books...But YOU Mr.pinkelephantman are on the top of the awesome'est list !!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My top 3 would be Em, Angie & Amber. But I love all my girls.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I used to have two, but they have disappeared. One was the first person ever I was friends with, and the other was someone that's been with me almost the whole time too. She decided to delete most people and not log her food as much because it isn't a sustainable lifestyle. She wanted to try to be self-sufficient AND maintain her weight.

IDK who it would be now :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Oh boy.. too many to list.

Cannibalkunt
    Yukkysaq2
    IamSatan
    Fetishfeet69
    xxTamponTosserxx

I guess that would be my top 5.