I wouldn't use BFF for online friends.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Nope no one here
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Jodi and Amber...... they are my MFP wives and lovers!

Love you wifey! add to that list Angie, my in town lover. A couple of my guys would fit that too, but I will let them battle it out to figure out which ones.
    No one wins then the swords cross.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm not done.

And
    Scapez
    and
    sassylilmama
    and
    DieVixen
    and...

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I might as well go eat dirt !
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    yup my mate sarah, she lives not far from me but we never met but i share more with her than i do with family/friends
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Jodi and Amber...... they are my MFP wives and lovers!

Love you wifey! add to that list Angie, my in town lover. A couple of my guys would fit that too, but I will let them battle it out to figure out which ones.
    No one wins then the swords cross.

but its a hell of a show!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    When I grew up I want to be Beastette...that's probably more like stalking though. :blushing:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    JB, Mary, and Turbo are my main 3. I think because we have a love of boobs and butts!!! :blushing:

But, I love all of my MFP girls!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    i have a few... Sarah, Jill, Sharon, Bonnie, Dalalu, Peta, they are all great friends! Everyone on my friend list is a great friend because i keep my friend list short and interact a lot with them i love this site! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    There was this one MFP friend that I talked to bunches and it kinda made me happy, and then they suddenly deleted their account.

So, I guess I'm taking applications.

i had one of those... odd...
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like turtles
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I have so many great friends on here... so many who inspire me and help push me to work harder and be better. So many people who I also love to support and help motivate them. But if I had to pick one, kristarablue is my person. She keeps my crazy head straight, no matter how fcuked up I am that day!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    In love all my MFPers equally. Except for the ones I love more. I would name them, but in a pubic forum like this, it's clear that the knowledge would be used against them by power-mad harpies. So just know that I love you. Or maybe I just want to lick your knees. Or I have concocted maddeningly complex fantasies about us destroying the Death Star. Naked. This is bolstered exponentially if I have seen your boobies. But mostly the love. I love my MFPers. Like I said. Some more than others. If you think that applies to you it probably does. If you think I love you less, it's because I love you more and know that showing that love would get me arrested under federal national security statutes. So it's enough that I love you. And want to lick you. Or I don't. And that's love.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    As a super flakey person that quit and came back, I was really grateful that my old friends were willing to re-add me.
    :drinker: :smooched: they are ALL great! totally hilarious and inspirational! Love the new ones too. :bigsmile:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    you like the wuzzles also! wow.. you are my bff.. never forget that ok?

Why yes I would love to tell my story, thank you for asking.

So it starts off with this guy named Barry right, he walks into this old Western town looking for a drink. Upon entering the bar he sees a man with a big cigar sitting in the corner, mumbling to himself. Barry being the happy go lucky traveler he was, walked right up to the man, sticks out his hand and say "hiya, I'm Barry". The strange man doesn't look up from the floor, he just continues to mumble. Now that Barry was closer he can make out that the man seems to be going on about a *kitten* .. or a horse ... either way it seems to be named Berta. Barry could tell the man was quite upset so he went to the bar, ordered two drinks and brought them back to the man's table. Barry then sat down and starting describing his journey.

Barry had left his home town about a year earlier on horseback, and had traveled a very long way. On his travels his horse had been bitten by a snake and died, but Barry continued his travels on foot. He was determined to see the Pacific Ocean where he would dump the ashes of his dead brother, who was also bit by a snake.

Upon hearing his tale, the odd man stopped mumbling, and said... "hey .. you wanna buy a horse?.. I have a horse". Barry quickly agreed, as he felt his luck was finally changing. The two men went out to the corral to see the horse. Barry reached down to check the horses shoes, when the horse bucked, pulling Barry to the ground under the horse. The horse then started peeing with such force that Barry was unable to move, and drowned in horse urine.

The moral of the story is never talk to strangers, and snakes are scary.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    *Sigh* This whole thread makes me miss Skitty.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm not done.

And
    Scapez
    and
    sassylilmama
    and
    DieVixen
    and...

Yay! I made a list! :heart: :drinker:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Gleechick and Dusty!
    My goto peeps!
  • Amy271189
    Amy271189 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have lots of great friend on here who always help and support me!! two people I talk to the most and always there for me are Jazyvale and Ahluvly =) All my friends are great friends tho!!!
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    I am very fortunate to have many friends here.