Who is your MFP BFF

Options

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    I love them all!! I tend to interact with a few more than others but.. they are all Besties. :heart:
    my words exactly..
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good in social situations, I tend to ramble. Some times I literally just fill up people's walls with the one story I know. I was told it was a good story. It ends with a horse peeing, so yeah, it's hard to deny just how great it is. I think the more times I tell it, the better it gets. It is so good that people quickly unfriend me after hearing it. It must suck being that jealous of other people's horse peeing stories. Regardless, it leaves me eating cheese strings alone in my basement on Friday nights, watching my VHS copies of the show "the Wuzzles".

you like the wuzzles also! wow.. you are my bff.. never forget that ok?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Mine left...so I am floating around. I have to be honest, no one really says anything to me.

Aw! You can be on my list...
    Pity additions make a sad clown.

which is precisely why I stalk from afar...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Mine left...so I am floating around. I have to be honest, no one really says anything to me.

Aw! You can be on my list...
    Pity additions make a sad clown.

Stop acting like you already aren't on my list of MANY I can't live without.

Others include:

msf74
    MyFeistyEvolution
    _snw_
    k2quiere
    bynsky
    Valqis
    BrettPGH
    w_i_n_d_y
    heathbar314
    Jorra
    bronwenhilary
    kristykat182

and many others... but I'm just reading off my friends list now, aren't I?
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    RUCKS20 of course!! She is my real life BFF too!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Lots of great friends on here but JennBennett410 has been my rock in this process. We started on the same day and she keeps pulling me along, kicking and screaming some days, to be a better me.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have people I stalk.. Does this count?

Are you trying to say there is a difference? If so, I am very confused...
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good in social situations, I tend to ramble. Some times I literally just fill up people's walls with the one story I know. I was told it was a good story. It ends with a horse peeing, so yeah, it's hard to deny just how great it is. I think the more times I tell it, the better it gets. It is so good that people quickly unfriend me after hearing it. It must suck being that jealous of other people's horse peeing stories. Regardless, it leaves me eating cheese strings alone in my basement on Friday nights, watching my VHS copies of the show "the Wuzzles".

ZOMG!!! How in the hell did I forget YOU!?!?!?!? You are one of my FAVORITES!!! And even more so now that you just mentioned the Wuzzles. You pretty much ALWAYS make my day, Warren. Thank you. :-)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Jodi and Amber...... they are my MFP wives and lovers!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Gale and Tony.
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Oh! And I have to add MassiveDelta... cause he wubs me! :bigsmile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Okay... I'm not done.

And
    Scapez
    and
    sassylilmama
    and
    DieVixen
    and...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Gale and Tony.

meant to edit but....I love all of my mfp friends. Of course I love my "girls" and then I have my best guys!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    :heart: Swhitney made my day.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    There was this one MFP friend that I talked to bunches and it kinda made me happy, and then they suddenly deleted their account.

So, I guess I'm taking applications.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Love you wifey! add to that list Angie, my in town lover. A couple of my guys would fit that too, but I will let them battle it out to figure out which ones.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    BrunetteWife, Heidiberr, Leanerbeef. Love them all. They give me the daily support and have been with me through the good and bad!
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    MiniMichelle

Not only is she my MFP BFF but in RL too. She knows how to motivate me, support me, kick me when I need to be kicked and hug me when I am at my lowest. I am so greatful for her, and if she isn't one of your friends, you are truely missing out on one of the most genuine from the heart people I know in RL and on MFP.
  • maureen7478
    maureen7478 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for BFF for support and chat to get to goal...what do you think?:smile:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Depends on the circumstance. It's more like, "who are my infamous friends on X topic."

- Comic book/gamer friends
    - Diet watchers - people who actually look at my diary and call me a pig. Thanks.
    - TV watchers
    - Folks that I sought out because they're similar to me in weight goals.
    - Folks that are near me so I know who to hit up for either a Race for the Cure Team or Happy Hour.
    - People who started with me and I want to see them reach their goal.