Who is your MFP BFF

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    from this post and the lack of named people that say they love me but dont.. makes me realize two things:

1.) i am not taken seriously... ever.. i mean never..
    2.) moobie tassles and bow ties cant buy good friends...

im going to have to rethink my life..

I said there were many... didn't I imply that you were among them.

Besides, I already told you that I like bow ties!!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Anyone else control + F their username ?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    I talk to myself. I also rock myself in the corner. No fear of rejection there because I think I am awesome.

What else do you do to yourself in that corner? LOL!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I don't want to say, for fear that the feeling wouldn't be mutual.

I have a fragile ego and rejection issues.

it's ok.. you can say it's me.

ok, but don't tell anybody

Well, this is awkward... guess i have to change my answer.

Well, she has a picture where she's wearing fishnet stockings, that's kind of a "trump card."

This can still be decided by jello wrestling though

ugh... how soon they forget topless pics with strategically placed hands. :cry:

Fishnets, bro. Fishnets.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Mine left...so I am floating around. I have to be honest, no one really says anything to me.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    I talk to myself. I also rock myself in the corner. No fear of rejection there because I think I am awesome.

Things that will assure that I will not appear on anyone's list. heh.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member

Things that will assure that I will not appear on anyone's list. heh.

i know your playing PARCHEESI!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Mine left...so I am floating around. I have to be honest, no one really says anything to me.

Aw! You can be on my list...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member

Pity additions make a sad clown.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    It might sound cliche, but my Wife is my mfp bff , because I have already attained a healthy body weight and "normal" body fat range, and now I am pushing forward with selfish egotistical goals of which could never be reached without her being flexible with her schedules to allow me to work out 5-6 days a week and eat crazy amounts of food.

I also don't keep people on my list that don't rock it on a continual basis.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I don't have a BFF in MFP. No one that I make it a point to touch bases with regularly. But if there is anyone I don't have respect for then they have been deleted or will be eventually.

I admire my friends with military ties and consider them friends.
    I respect my future Black Belt friend and look forward to seeing her progress.
    My demographic appears to be my female friends that seem to be in the same age range as my daughters. I look forward to their adventures, mistakes and stories.
    I have several friends here that I experience a voyeur's rush everytime I see them on here or they comment on my page. The main reason I can't divulge their names is I wish I could keep them to myself. They know who they are.
    Got a lot of Bikers lately as friends.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    I <3 AggieLu and Steffi330 :)
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    I've only just recently started posting in the forums (have been using MFP for nearly a year now) so haven't had a chance to really get to know people just yet :)
  • I don't want to say, for fear that the feeling wouldn't be mutual.

I have a fragile ego and rejection issues.

^^^^ This ^^^^
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    ThePinkPachyderm Posts: 140 Member
    I'm not very good in social situations, I tend to ramble. Some times I literally just fill up people's walls with the one story I know. I was told it was a good story. It ends with a horse peeing, so yeah, it's hard to deny just how great it is. I think the more times I tell it, the better it gets. It is so good that people quickly unfriend me after hearing it. It must suck being that jealous of other people's horse peeing stories. Regardless, it leaves me eating cheese strings alone in my basement on Friday nights, watching my VHS copies of the show "the Wuzzles".
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    I wouldn't use the term "bff's" but I do have obvious favorites. I always look forward to and enjoy our back & forth's.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Yep, I was just thinking this to myself last week about how quick and easy it is to find a connection with certain people. I have a few on here that are my "go-to" everyday. I am so glad they are part of my ever-changing life right now. =) My BFF on here, in my mind, lives in England and he encourages me each and every day- wether it is with a quick word on my daily charting, or with a funny quip about something going on in his world across the pond. I also have another friend on here that is my positive super 'Star' and makes me look forward to exercise each day. She is so up-beat and just a lovely person. I love my family on here, and honestly I do not keep the ones that I do not get the same emotional support back from. They are all a great fit for me. I have several people that just make me push myself to get to where they are now, because they came from the same weight issues I have. Awesome. They are Awesome. Truly Amazing people.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    I have many people who I enjoy shooting the Sheat with on a daily basis
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    I really like that scottgut guy.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member

Pity additions make a sad clown.

I do not like clowns, nor do I want Pity, but that has cracked me up.