Who is your MFP BFF

Options

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    MiniMichelle

Not only is she my MFP BFF but in RL too. She knows how to motivate me, support me, kick me when I need to be kicked and hug me when I am at my lowest. I am so greatful for her, and if she isn't one of your friends, you are truely missing out on one of the most genuine from the heart people I know in RL and on MFP.

This made me cry!!!!:cry: I was coming here to post about you :heart: now on to my post about the above woman that I am lucky enough to call my BFF... on and off MFP... WickedMouse… aka FreckleFace is one of the most women people I know! She reminds me that I can do it when I think I can’t, she holds my had and gives me a hug when I am feeling down or not meeting goals and she kicks my *kitten* when I am too hard on myself…. . I go to her with weight loss and non-weight loss issues… and I know that she will always be there no matter what… She really is the ying to my yang...It does not hurt that she has the best motorboating skills… I am one lucky *****! :love:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* This whole thread makes me miss Skitty.

Seconded. Place hasn't been the same since she left.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Do you have that one person(s) on your list that you look forward to "chattinf" with everyday? Someone that motivates you or makes you laugh..

I see lots of friendships forming on this site.. its awsome...

So tell us.. who is your MFP BFF?
    Interesting, nice post but you forgot to enlighten us on your own personal list-Ty
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I have two: peanut613 and lablovr104. I text both of them frequently and message them. They know me better than I'd like to admit and I'm closer to them than some of my rl friends. I'm also close to scapez :smile: . Note, I don't call any of these people by their usernames anymore :laugh: .

I'm fortunate to have my RL bff on here as well, Lyndi4. :love:

Awe. Love ya, girl! :heart:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    To continue...

skinnywithin
    Carl01
    76tech
    shanolap
    SimplyShanRunning
    LuckyLeprechaun
    Thomasm198
    WarriorMom2012
    d2footballJRC

and then there are my RL sisters; witchiewoman77 (who hasn't been on in awhile :cry: ) and andtouchfaith... though neither ever used the forums much.

:smile: :flowerforyou: awesome!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Nisa! :);)

:)

I use to have more but now it's down to 3

Vysates
    Yessi
    Saruman

:)
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Do you have that one person(s) on your list that you look forward to "chattinf" with everyday? Someone that motivates you or makes you laugh..

Interesting, nice post but you forgot to enlighten us on your own personal list-Ty

Are you scared you are not on it? I would never forget about my MFP boyfriend.. lmao
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I don't have one ):

I'm a lone wolf. No pack can tie me down..
    Not that anyone's ever tried. *sniffles. Lol
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

She is embarrassed to say who it is because I am a Steeler fan, bitter rivals of her Ravens.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

She is embarrassed to say who it is because I am a Steeler fan, bitter rivals of her Ravens.

Yes.. I am still waiting to hear what size FLACCO jersey I will be ordering you!
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    yes i do but i dont know if i should say
    but i do and he has been wonderful

TO MY BFF:love::blushing:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Have Many that are my Besties/Sisters/Friends but I always go back to my originals that has been there from the beginning...Thru the GOOD/BAD/UGLY of SexyCOOK

MsQT
    Committohealth
    GoldenGirl1979
    Rv40
    Ldiva10
    Kekehighlyfavored
    Tburnett
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I remember a time when I was active enough on here to have many bff's.

Sadly this is what I get for being a lonesome loser-non-logger through the holidays and beggining of the year. :sad:
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    No. Someone be my BFF!

same as this
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    yes i do but i dont know if i should say
    but i do and he has been wonderful

TO MY BFF:love::blushing:

oh what the heck mike your the best glad i have you as my bff
  • jenbousman
    Options
    I don't really have one. I am quiet and shy but I will take applications! lol
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    My entire list of friends on here is full of win :heart:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My entire list of friends on here is full of win :heart:

The others won't mind if you single me out. :wink:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    My mom will always win these kind of threads. Plus, she can take it when I cyber-yell "EAT MORE! FOOD! FOOD GOES IN YOUR FACE! WTH kinda day was THAT!?"
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Putting aside that my actual BFF is on MFP, my long distance bestie is Donna. My MFP big sis is Marcia. My homegirl is Mal (holla!), and my crazy brain twin is Mary. There's lots more people that I feel very close to, but these are the ones I'm fairly certain are close to 100% mutual.

I couldn't live without many... but you two HAVE to be at the top of my list!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YAY!!!!! I ♥♥♥ you BOTH!!!!

:love: :flowerforyou: