June Shredders - Week 1!!!!

Options

Replies

• easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I cant believe i did it today:noway: DAY 4 Done :drinker:

i worked out hard today. and was very disapointed to find out that i gained 3.2 lbs. but im going to continue doing wat i have to do.

thanks for the motivation MFP:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options

i worked out hard today. and was very disapointed to find out that i gained 3.2 lbs...

The scale doesn't like me either :laugh:. We're all here for you; I'm sure it will start moving in the right direction soon enough. :flowerforyou:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

i worked out hard today. and was very disapointed to find out that i gained 3.2 lbs...

The scale doesn't like me either :laugh:. We're all here for you; I'm sure it will start moving in the right direction soon enough. :flowerforyou:

I hope it starts moving to the left soon..lol..
    Thanks for the support:flowerforyou:

Good nite MFP...Tomorrow will b a better day ..i hope
  • hiddensecant
    Options

Keep pushing play and it will :wink:.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options

It will! We all have those weeks where we don't lose anything...I have! But I eventually got over them and started losing pounds again!
    And remember to take your measurements on the 15th! It may suprise you...muscle weighs more than fat!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Woo-Hoo!!! Level-1, Day-4 DONE!!!
    I can finally feel my body getting more endurance(sp?)! I wasn't nearly as sore during the workout today as I was for the first 3 days! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Last two days I haven't been able to Shred but hopefully I can do it when I get home from work. I tend to feel much better afterwards.

Have a good shred day everyone!

-Sarah
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, Ive just finish my first shred (Level 1 Day 1) Wow, that was tough!! Im all sweaty, but it feels great.. I had to rest a few times, just for some seconds, and did all modified versions but still Jillian kicked my butt!!

Have a great day shredders!!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    FYI, I'm currently stuck on nights for the shredding and wonder if any of you have managed to shift without taking a rest day? I'm debating on trying to start mornings, but don't want to totally kill my body by shredding again less than 12 hours later. Thoughts?

Oh, and the pushups SUCK! :laugh:

Any chance you could workout over a lunch break or something in the middle of the day? It might help to move a little slowly towards morning... Do it in the evening like normal, next few days at noon, then move to a morning workout? If not, I'd go as early as possible in the evening, followed by as late as possible in the morning to make the gap as large as possible.
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Day 5 done.This morning when I got, I was ready and wanted to shred. I usually have to do it in the afternoon, when my 20 month son is taking nap. There are also times when I do put it off until the afternoon. .Day 5 was still hard, but I can feel my endurance getting better...I am even able to not have to modify some of the moves. on the squat one, I was able to go into a deep squat, (like the advanced one)
  • jljohnson
    Options
    It will! We all have those weeks where we don't lose anything...I have! But I eventually got over them and started losing pounds again!
    And remember to take your measurements on the 15th! It may suprise you...muscle weighs more than fat!

This is so true. I was suck at the same weight for a month, finally lost 2 lbs, went back up to where I was, and was getting a little discouraged. When I took my measurements for this, I realized I had lost 3 inches off my waist. 3 inches!!! I was so pumped! Finally, I'm down a pound today, so we'll see if it stays off until weigh-in on Monday *fingers crossed*
  • jljohnson
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm sending a private message to Vans w/ my measurements I guess. Tomorrow/Friday morning will be my day one and Monday will be my first day of the second week. II'll continue on the whole 30 days, though, resting on Sundays. My start weight as of today is 164 and I feel stuck in my weight loss and motivation. I really need this group to help me feel pumped up again!

Start Weight for this challenge 164 lbs
    Goal Weight for end of 30 days 155 lbs

Thanks!

Welcome to the group, Sarah! I think this will be a great way to get your weight loss back in gear, especially if you don't normally do much weight training. Changing up your workout is one great way to get over a plateau.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Good morning Shredders!!! I did day 3 of level 1 today. It felt incredilbly hard, but I think that's because I was able to do more today. The first 2 days I had to do a lot of the modified moves and had to modify some of those:noway: !! But today was better. I did some modifications still but I did some exercises full out. I dropped down to 4lb weights for the shoulder press/squats move but I'm glad I did because I could make it all the way through both sets!!! :tongue: I'm really excited because I did a workout every day this week (5 days) in the morning (I'm NOT a morning person AT ALLL!!!!)!!!! :blushing: :bigsmile:

Everyone keep up the good work!!!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I'm still at the same weight as 2 weeks ago! errr, If I didn't lose any weight or inches by Monday I'm going to be PISSED! errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm still at the same weight as 2 weeks ago! errr, If I didn't lose any weight or inches by Monday I'm going to be PISSED! errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Awww dont get discouraged!!! It takes alot of effort to keep at it!! Happy Shredding:flowerforyou:

Good luck to everyone on day 5 today:bigsmile: :bigsmile: ....and TGIF:wink::flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    Options

Take photos; you might have lost something regardless of what the scale says.
  • jljohnson
    Options
    Day 5 done. Wish me luck for the weekend. I usually take both days off (logging and exercise), but I'm gonna make a point to Shred.
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Level-1, Day-5 done!!! Tomorrow's my rest day! Woo-Hoo!

On another note, I just want to say how much I love this group! It helps so much to stay motivated to do this workout everyday when I know there are others having to suffer through it too! :laugh:
    Thanks to everyone for being my shred and accountability partner!!! :flowerforyou:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Good luck to everyone this weekend!!! Remember, even if you go out this weekend, try and not over-indulge and keep on track!!! Of course, it's ok to take a tiny break and maybe even enjoy a treat. But don't let yourself over-do it! You'll regret it when you have to step on the scale Monday morning!

Just remember this for the weekend: You worked so hard this past week! Don't throw that away!

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Woot, Day 5 done! I also went for Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism ... wow, major cardio sweat!