why are female teachers going after young male students?

mfp has more female members than any forum I'm a member of so I figure I would ask on here: why are there so many news reports over the last few years of usually attractive female teachers having sex with young male students?

has it always been happening and it just being reported more often now? are the males going after the teachers more now? is it because of more sex ed in school? is it the media encouraging early sex?

what do these attractive 20 and 30-something year old teachers see in 15 year olds they do not get from 30 year old men? I thought women didn't like guys that "act like children", yet they're sleeping with young men that are almost children

in case you don't know what i'm talking about, here's a list of 50 of them, and I know there's some names not on that list:
http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    I think its stamina.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    I think it is the squeeky voice that turns them on.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Because they are messed up? They've got to have some sort of 'issue'....

That's just wrong... men in their 20's are still immature.. why go for a teenager. yuck!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Also they think the premature ejaculation is pretty hot too
  • SinIsIn
    Also they think the premature ejaculation is pretty hot too

and pimples?
  • I think its stamina.

they don't want guys with stamina?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Honestly, I don't think it's just now happening more often. I think that they're just now being caught.

For so long women were NEVER pointed at as murder suspects or child abusers because it was thought that women just couldn't commit those crimes. Of course women can commit those crimes, but I think that it's only being reported more these days.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Male teachers do the same thing, its being a paedophile just the same, but people don't seem to feel the same way about a woman who is attractive doing it as they do when its a man. People get titivated reading it because it buys into fantasy territory, it is the same crime, just public perceive it differently
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Puts a whole new perspective to "Train em while they're young!!" :laugh: :tongue: Seriously though...no clue--a total abuse of power and lack of any common sense! I recently learned of a teacher who messed around with one of my classmates back when I was in high school. She was one of my favorite teachers back then...now I have a total lack of respect for her and it sickens me to think she still works for the school system.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    1. They're totally messed up.
    2. I think it's the "thrill" of gettin' a virgin
    3. They're totally messed up.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I think these teacher's never matured in their minds. I knew of 1 in my old city and she was a hot 33 year old woman messing around with a 16 year old kid who weighed about 120lbs. It didn't make sense.
    But psychologically speaking, these women are still 15, lack self esteem and live in a self created fantasy world. The boys ARE in fantasy world at this age too and therefore they feed off each other.

This kid was Mr. Popular and all his friends thought he was the man for banging the hot older teacher. His parents found a text from her and it went downhill after that.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    ...and why wasn't this happening when I was in school, especially with Ms. Jackson?
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    B****es be crazy
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    cause a 32 year old woman and a 17 year old dude have the same sex drive.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Not that I am for it, I'd flip my *kitten* if someone did that to my kid.

But what I want to know how they're getting caught? I was a teenage male once full of hormones with a boner, and if I had a hot teacher that wanted to *kitten* I would have banged her until the cows came home and never said a word.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Maybe because for so long it was the opposit: older men after young girls...and if the young girl happened to be a virgin: bonus! (As sick as it is.)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Nothing wrong with premature ejaculation, I've always considered it a compliment.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Maybe because for so long it was the opposit: older men after young girls...and if the young girl happened to be a virgin: bonus! (As sick as it is.)

virgins don't exist, they're a mythical creature like bears and unicorns.
  • SinIsIn
    Not that I am for it, I'd flip my *kitten* if someone did that to my kid.

But what I want to know how they're getting caught? I was a teenage male once full of hormones with boner, and if I had a hot teacher that wanted to *kitten* I would have banged her until the cows came home and never said a word.

LIES! Boys need to brag.
  • Male teachers do the same thing, its being a paedophile just the same, but people don't seem to feel the same way about a woman who is attractive doing it as they do when its a man. People get titivated reading it because it buys into fantasy territory, it is the same crime, just public perceive it differently

No. Paedophile (or pedophilia) is sex with prepubescent children under 13. Ephebophilia is sex with 14 to 19
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

it's unfortunate the media often mistakes these two, because sex with a 17 yr old is not the same as sex with a 7 year old, and to call someone a pedophile for sex with a 17 year old is not fair to the person.