• tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i'm keeping mine and making soap.

LOL!!! Nice!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would give all my fat to my ex-husband's wife lol revenge.
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Angelina... she looks hungry..
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I store it in a bucket to cook with.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    This kid I know that thinks he can't get fat when all he eats, and I'm serious is fast food (yes probably more than five times a week) yogurt, and frozen mac and cheese, and then 70% of the time he drinks only Monster energy drinks.

oh yes my older sister is the same way and she sooo badly wants to gain weight but it never seems to happen for her. "/

She's lucky then, I can't seem to lose any! But this kid thinks he's perfectly healthy, and that nothing is wrong with him. It's really annoying. How can someone be perfectly healthy when all they do is basically eat junk??

Oh it will catch up to him eventually....
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would give them to my ex-husband! Oh wait...I already have! lol he has gained at least 50# since the divorce. Other than that I would love to move some back to my boobs. it makes me sad that they are disappearing. I kinda liked them ( again lol). Maybe round out my fat but flat boodie too. just my thoughts :)
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Half of Hollywood.. most of those girls need to go eat a burger or 2 :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    They tiny blonde who used to call me names, put me down, and make fun of my weight in high school.
    I sat in her desk once and she acted all disgusted and told me not to touch any of her stuff. She would make fun of me after gym class when I would try and eat vegetables.

She can have all of it >.>
  • Samer1Q
    Samer1Q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hahaha - this post is funny! I would give my extra fat to my friend, who is currently UNDERweight and her doctor keeps asking her to PUT ON weight! She could also use it in other places too since she's barely an A cup!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Bad Cause: My little sister. She's super thin and always used to tease me about being fat .. so a secret part of me is dying to watch her get fat, which I know will happen one day or she'll end up diabetic from all the crappy food she eats.

My sister too! Well she never teased me because i'd beat her down. But she can basically eat a whole bag of chips and doritos in a day and not gain weight. She's actually losing weight.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Options
    This kid I know that thinks he can't get fat when all he eats, and I'm serious is fast food (yes probably more than five times a week) yogurt, and frozen mac and cheese, and then 70% of the time he drinks only Monster energy drinks.

oh yes my older sister is the same way and she sooo badly wants to gain weight but it never seems to happen for her. "/

She's lucky then, I can't seem to lose any! But this kid thinks he's perfectly healthy, and that nothing is wrong with him. It's really annoying. How can someone be perfectly healthy when all they do is basically eat junk??

Oh it will catch up to him eventually....

As bad as it sounds, I hope so.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    They tiny blonde who used to call me names, put me down, and make fun of my weight in high school.
    I sat in her desk once and she acted all disgusted and told me not to touch any of her stuff. She would make fun of me after gym class when I would try and eat vegetables.

She can have some of mine too!!
  • leaneernst
    Options
    I would like my 15 y.o. daughter to have it just for a day. She stuffs her face with Doritos and brownies all day and eats nothing healthy. I remind her all the time that when I was her age I was 1 inch taller and only 5 lbs heavier. Watch out baby!!!
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wed 04/04/12 01:27 PMA homeless person? lol wrong but I know it will help keep them warm. As I lose the weight I get cold easier.

And I am sure I can think of a douche or two from high school I'd like to give it too but thats wrong! ;)

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA... not wrong...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'd give mine to _snw_ so she can make me some soap!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Bad Cause: My little sister. She's super thin and always used to tease me about being fat .. so a secret part of me is dying to watch her get fat, which I know will happen one day or she'll end up diabetic from all the crappy food she eats.

My sister too! Well she never teased me because i'd beat her down. But she can basically eat a whole bag of chips and doritos in a day and not gain weight. She's actually losing weight.

My sister lost weight. Shes down to 121 and was excited when she GAINED 3lbs last week after moving in with me.
    I just wanna kick her butt. Lol.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Options

Wow, she definitely showed her maturity level there!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I"m not giving my fat to anyone! I earned it, I'm going to burn it off fair and square. That way I can be all smug and elitist about my health when it's gone.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Kate Moss....
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie. She looks like she's STARVING! :laugh:

This^