Who Would You Give Your Extra Fat Too??

Options

Replies

• TheReese1206
    Options
    I would give it to children who may need it. I would in no way give it to someone just to be mean.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    There are some sad stories in here....='(
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would give some to my 12 year old cousin who still weighs about 70 pounds and has got to be pushing 5' tall. I would put some in my butt, a little in to even out my tatas again, and the rest can burn!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My boobs.

I would give my extra fat to my boobs.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie. She looks like she's STARVING! :laugh:

That's what I was gonna say!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To my boyfriend's mean MEAN mother:wink:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I would not give it to anyone. But I will send my extra fat to the place where the clothes dryer eats socks and makes them dissapear. I am going to lose this wieght and never find it again (like so many friggin socks).

totally off topic, I know- but I had to share- the dryer doesn't eat socks, the washer does! In a traditional top loading washer, there is usually a space between the top of the "basket" and the top of the washer to let the water escape- socks tend to float to the top since theya re lighter, and can sometimes get swept "over the edge" with the water!

oh, and I would give my extra fat to supermodels- they need it more than anyone! Except maybe Leann Rhimes- she looks awful these days!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My boobs.

I would give my extra fat to my boobs.

OH and this! This!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My nasty ex-sister-in-law. She's already significantly overweight, but I'd like to see her stroke out. I know, I know, I'm a mean, horrible person, but the world, including my niece, would be better off if the meth using, meth making, dirty, nasty, *kitten* was gone. Seeing how that's not possible, I guess I'll pray for her.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'd use it as fuel for candles :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I would not give it to anyone. But I will send my extra fat to the place where the clothes dryer eats socks and makes them dissapear. I am going to lose this wieght and never find it again (like so many friggin socks).

totally off topic, I know- but I had to share- the dryer doesn't eat socks, the washer does! In a traditional top loading washer, there is usually a space between the top of the "basket" and the top of the washer to let the water escape- socks tend to float to the top since theya re lighter, and can sometimes get swept "over the edge" with the water!

socks-chart.jpg
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My ex-fiance. He could use a few extra pounds. Haha. :tongue:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's ex wife. I will allow ANY or ALL of you to do the same.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    For a good and bad cause I would give it to this rail thin coworker of mine who is snarky all the time and a pain to work with, and condemns people for their eating habits because it isn't vegan/vegetarian (depending on her mood) like her.

But I would also horde some of the weight in my boobs and butt.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I would give it to my SIL, she's the most skinny fat person I know, she weighs like 90 lbs but can barely walk around the block but thinks she is God's gift to all men who lay eyes on her because she is so 'tiny" yeah I'd like to see her carrying an extra 50lbs or so and see if she still runs her mouth.
  • missbex24
    missbex24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Two of my ex-boyfriends who are very thin and could use it, which almost sounds nice. However, I assure you they both treated me badly so it's only with malicious intent that I'd make them fat. I'd divide it equally between them. Unfortuantely according to my percentage of body fat, I don't have as much as I'd like to give them.... Now if I count all of my fat that's gone, I'd be a very happy girl.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine actually asking this question out loud. I earned this. People always said I was naturally thin when I was younger. No one who said that knew what I did to maintain my weight. I would never wish this on anyone.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'd give mine to Paleo-ans! Sorry, but you guys drive me insane.
  • rmh84
    rmh84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Donate it to my friends who are always on about their small boobs :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My obnoxiously noisy neighbor. It would slow her down a bit.