Before and After Pics...Beware: Work in Progress

Options

Replies

• SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for all the encouragement, messages, and friend requests! Hopefully we can encourage each other as we change our habits for the better. My next goal is to be able to do a pull-up (unassisted)!!! I'll let you know when that happens!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! what an amazing job! great WORK! you look phenomenal!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Unbelievable difference...excellent job!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow you look REALLY awesome!!! Great job!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    that is awesome way to go!!
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    Fantastic job. You are looking amazing!
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    What a difference, great job!!!
  • mhardest
    mhardest Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! The changes in your body are very apparent! Keep up the good work. What an inspiration.....
  • wellingfamily507
    wellingfamily507 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great Job, down 20 pounds, looks great, big difference! Keep up the great work, and thanks for the motivation!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Well done! you look great!!! I am working on my push up's can't do one full one yet - did you start from your knee's til you got stronger or at an angle like against a table?

I only just started, but I used an exercise ball under my thighs to do push-ups. I can tell it's a little more work than doing them on my knees, but not as miserable as trying to do them on my toes. The higher the exercise ball on your thighs, the easier--the lower the exercise ball, the more weight you are holding up by your arms. I did three sets of 25 yesterday, and I definitely feel it today. It's my sister's ball, so if you're broke like me, I'm sure there are substitutes.

Ok thanks for the tip!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results !! Especially in such a short amount of time
  • fitnessgoalie
    fitnessgoalie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! You worked hard and got great results. Im impressed at how short of time to took!! How much strength training and cardio did you do?
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You my personal inspiration because our body types look the same and where you at now is where I want to be : ) Great Job!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Work in progress?! You look great...way to go!! :)
  • zwharris05
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Great job!
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    You're looking amazing! Keep up the awesome work :). I'm glad to have such a great, dedicated person as a friend on here!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look really great!! Congratulations!!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!