Before and After Pics...Beware: Work in Progress

Options

Replies

• librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Work in progress!? you're smokin! Great work!
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    when did you start weight training?
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    I checked out your diary. You did this and still had Taco Bell and jelly beans?? Damn. SlimMama, you are proof that obsessing is not the way to be healthy! You go!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Ppl like you inspire me... are u also on a low carb diet?

Thanks, I'm not on a low-carb diet...I'm not following any strict diet. I try to eat a lot of protein, but I Always give myself a treat.

I checked out your diary. You did this and still had Taco Bell and jelly beans?? Damn. SlimMama, you are proof that obsessing is not the way to be healthy! You go!

I know for me, if I tell myself that I CAN'T eat something, I will think about it, until I hit the point where I overdo it. For me, I wanted to make a lifestyle change and if it is going to be a way a life, then realistically I will be eating fast food from time to time, and I want my sweets--within moderation. I know that this is not the case for everyone, some people need to cut out their weakness food(s) like sweets, or chips or whatever, until they have gained control, then slowly add it back in or keep it out for good. I think you have to find out what works best for you. Do you want to have one major cheat day each week? Do you want to have some cheat calories everyday? Or can you go extreme, and do clean eating all the way?
    Doing it this way, I've only been over calories once or twice in over 90 days...so it is something that I can sustain!!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and it seems like you lost sooo much more CONGRATS!! :bigsmile:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I think you can eat pretty much what you want (within reason and within your daily caloric intake plan) and then enjoy a guilt-free day once a week to keep from feeling deprived. It's amazing how one's tastes change over time though. Now I feel deprived if I don't get fresh fruits and veggies! I'm like you though, if I "can't have" something, I obsess about it then over do it. If it's freely available then I can do without or enjoy in moderation. Great Job So Far!!! Congrats!
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! keep it up, youre lookin good!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great job! Keep up the awesome work hun!
  • sammydude
    sammydude Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Fantastic work.. You look great..:)
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome!! Congrats!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Well done! you look great!!! I am working on my push up's can't do one full one yet - did you start from your knee's til you got stronger or at an angle like against a table?
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    your looking great -keep up the good work x
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    Well done! you look great!!! I am working on my push up's can't do one full one yet - did you start from your knee's til you got stronger or at an angle like against a table?

I only just started, but I used an exercise ball under my thighs to do push-ups. I can tell it's a little more work than doing them on my knees, but not as miserable as trying to do them on my toes. The higher the exercise ball on your thighs, the easier--the lower the exercise ball, the more weight you are holding up by your arms. I did three sets of 25 yesterday, and I definitely feel it today. It's my sister's ball, so if you're broke like me, I'm sure there are substitutes.
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go..you look fantastic!!! Another wonderful inspiration! Thank you for sharing!! :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    what a diffrence congratulations x
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow, thats a fabulous difference i also want to loose around that much weight....i've lost 10lb, want to loose another 18lb....and ur pics have really showed me what a differnce the weight loss can do! keep up the good work!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    awesome, you look fabulous. I wish I looked that different!
  • RoxyLDN
    RoxyLDN Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Absolutely WTG! Congratulations for this change of life style :flowerforyou:
  • kimsaprincess
    Options
    WOW!! You're such inspiration! BIG WELL DONE :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!