What would you like to wear @ Target Weight?

Options

Replies

• michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear, and feel comfortable in, beautiful clothes like these:

betty-page-navy-captain-pencil-dress-300.jpg

collectif-red-nautical-300.jpg

Oh, those are gorgeous!!!
  • MrsT06450
    Options
    I would like to once again feel comfortable tucking a shirt into my pants and having a cute belt that coordinated with my sexy heels and cute purse....
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Anything that clings to the body and would show any lumps and bumps if I dared to wear them right now. A good reference would be the clothes in the Victoria Secret catalog. I would like to fit and look fabulous in any of those sexy outfits.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Look good NAKED baby!!! Also, I'd love to wear fitted tops and have ZERO issues (aka muffin top), sleeveless and racerback tops that show off my HARD work, boy shorts - around the house only. Yeah, that's a good start.

diito!!!!!
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I have this one shirt in my closet that I bought back in HS that I haven't been able to fit into. It's my DREAM to be able to fit into that shirt and have it fit amazing well (or even be big) on me.
  • MachellePhillips
    MachellePhillips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    booty shorts and a slinky bikini top, (while mowing the grass, buying an ice cream, checking the mail... )
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    knee high clarks boots that I can actually zip over my calves...

mmm

Screenshot2012-04-05at115508AM.png

^This
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Look good NAKED baby!!! Also, I'd love to wear fitted tops and have ZERO issues (aka muffin top), sleeveless and racerback tops that show off my HARD work, boy shorts - around the house only. Yeah, that's a good start.

Totally Agree with ya!!!! I'm so sick of havin' a muffin top and looking gross! Blah! I'm so ready to get rid of this mess!! It can't happen soon enough!
  • mountainmanjake
    mountainmanjake Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! NAKED PEOPLE UNITE! haha I'm with ya!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    High Waisted Skirts!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm a geek, but I want to wear this:

e6eb_soft_kitty.jpg

I have like ten t-shirts of this same cut. They are all size large, but my tummy sticks out and my arms look flabby. I just want to be a cute little geek girl. :(

I loooove this! :) I'm watching the big bang theory right now :)

chiffon-strapless-straight-neckline-with-asymmetrical-rouched-bodice-a-line-short-skirt-hot-sell-2011-royal-blue-bridesmaid-dress-ca22.jpg

Anything like that, i can't really wear anything strapless, i need to lose the boobies! lol
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Short Shorts without your rear hanging out and my legs looking long and lean !
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weird as this sounds a white skirt with a pink cardigan without my arms and legs looking like they are going to fall off in a gelatinous mass. (It's what I was wearing when I met my hubby) Plus, I want a new wedding dress for my 10 year vow renewal in a size 12-14 (I can't get any smaller than that even when I try)
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Boots that go past my ankles! Strappy tops without having flabby upper arms! Shorts!

I'm going away with my friend again in September, and would like to be wearing shorts this time instead of long skirts. That right there is serious motivation right now!

Also, if my boyfriend ever proposes I want the pick of all the wedding dresses in the shop, not just the "plus size" ones!

Something like this would be ideal if I was to ever marry:

lace-strapless-straight-neckline-mermaid-silhouette-in-chapel-train-elegant-designer-new-2011-bridal-dress-wd-0549.jpg
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

HA HA HA!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Please remember that a lot of those pictures are airbrushed!! No one looks like some of those models, not even the model in the photo.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    we know ;) its the outfits we wnt ^_^
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots that I can zip
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Please remember that a lot of those pictures are airbrushed!! No one looks like some of those models, not even the model in the photo.

WTF WOULD SOMEONE AIRBRUSH CLOTHES??????????
  • jackiereaves
    jackiereaves Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A crop top to show off my flat stomach