I'm the only person who knows....

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    In South Florida, apperently the correct way to merge onto I-95 is to close your eyes, jerk the wheel to the left, and hope for the best.

:laugh:

These are great.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The parking/breakdown lane is not an expressway to the next exit...
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That taking responsibility for your actions and for things that don't go well will help you grow and improve. When we are always finding ways to blame others for what goes wrong we stagnate! This is the down-fall of our society. Everything is always someone else's fault. (NOT!)
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That having your daytime running lights on when you're driving at night does not necessarily mean your tail lights are on... turn your headlights on people!! Lol!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    That when we are all in the left turning lane, that we can all follow each other when the left arrow turns green, you do not have to wait for the car ahead of you to go through the intersection then turn....we can all drive through in a straight line.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    If I told you then I wouldn't be the only person now would I......nice try OP. Almost had me there!
  • stunningalmond
    Options
    ....that when I visit another country, I am a guest and should adapt and be flexible, not demand everything should be like home.

YES!!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    The ability to properly manipulate that little stick on the steering column that makes the lights on the left side or right side of my car flash to indicate I plan on moving that direction!

JM

However, using that little stick does not mean that it is legal to cut across two lanes of traffic when the light turns green to make the turn that you forgot about.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    If I told you then I wouldn't be the only person now would I......nice try OP. Almost had me there!

Tell me!! tantrum.gif
  • stunningalmond
    Options
    That when we are all in the left turning lane, that we can all follow each other when the left arrow turns green, you do not have to wait for the car ahead of you to go through the intersection then turn....we can all drive through in a straight line.

OMG! This drives me nuts!!! Lol!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Inching forward during a red light doesn't make the light change to green any faster.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That it won't kill you to have some MANNERS. Seriously, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" will not cause spontaneous human combustion.

i actually got a verbal warning at work for using my manners (shop assistant) apparently saying please and thank you was taking up valuable time that should have been used on serving other customers and despite that my boss called me out infront of a huge crowd of customers who all stuck up for me saying it made a pleasant change for somebody to be friendly and use manners i still got the warning

im the only person in the universe to no the secret ingredient i put in my devils food cake that makes it taste so good
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Yelling "he doesn't bite" does not make the jogger being chased by your unleashed dog feel any better about the situation.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    ...that you don't STOP at the merge point of a roundabout. Particularly if there's not a car in sight.

...that honking the split second the light turns green makes me want to go postal on your a**. Learn to relax for God's sake. :mad:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    To further confuse the mental midgets which live in my general vicinity, there are quite often two signs at intersections which read "No Turn on Red" with a sign underneath which says "When Pedestrians Present."

I'm apparently the only one who knows how to read past the first sign.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jacalou
    Options
    That it won't kill you to have some MANNERS. Seriously, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" will not cause spontaneous human combustion.

i actually got a verbal warning at work for using my manners (shop assistant) apparently saying please and thank you was taking up valuable time that should have been used on serving other customers and despite that my boss called me out infront of a huge crowd of customers who all stuck up for me saying it made a pleasant change for somebody to be friendly and use manners i still got the warning

im the only person in the universe to no the secret ingredient i put in my devils food cake that makes it taste so good

Unbelievable! What a schmuck!
  • jacalou
    Options
    Yelling "he doesn't bite" does not make the jogger being chased by your unleashed dog feel any better about the situation.

Indeed! :laugh:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

You have to be kidding me!!! Wow, I am in shock! :noway:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ How much he really means to me ... ~ :blushing: