The "V" Please. :)

Options
So alot of ladies have mentioned that our favorite "muscle" of a man is the V. So sexy.. I also consider it to be called Ken doll hips. Any woman that played with barbie when they were younger remembers Ken and he ALWAYS had the V shape. So guys... would love if you gave us girls a lil eye candy and showed us your "V".

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Bump~
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    mine is still bundled up for winter. I'll get back to you in a couple of months lol.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I don't need to look at pics of strangers. My hubby has the V. :laugh: I'm so blessed!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Google search will give you plenty of them ;)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't need to look at pics of strangers. My hubby has the V. :laugh: I'm so blessed!

high Five!!! mine too...and I got one to match! lucky us! :wink:
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options

Why google search and look at models who get paid to look like that, when we want to see real men who have worked hard for it.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    mine too!!:happy: he's is all the eye candy I need
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    mine is still bundled up for winter. I'll get back to you in a couple of months lol.

HAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm actually confused. Is this the V taper of the upper body or the cut muscles near the crotch?
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm actually confused. Is this the V taper of the upper body or the cut muscles near the crotch?

v shaped obliques
  • TitanGM
    Options

Why google search and look at models who get paid to look like that, when we want to see real men who have worked hard for it.

Look at profiles or at success stories area then :drinker:
  • BigHulkDiesel
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!
  • TitanGM
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

Man, you have a monstrous body.. if you get ripped, forget about Arnold. Keep it up!
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Hmm I wonder if it's the male equivalent of the female triangle thigh gap...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    The last picture in my photos shows it a little. You could see it a little more before I had to crop the picture to satisfy the mods.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

I admit I originally voted for the "V", but I think those arms may win hands down! Go ahead....flex a little bit for us ladies! :bigsmile:
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options

I admit I originally voted for the "V", but I think those arms may win hands down! Go ahead....flex a little bit for us ladies! :bigsmile:

I know right! He has some gorgeous arms! The kind where your like.. yeah you can pick me up and throw me around a lil bit. hehe
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies right now I only have a " T" but the "V" is my # 1 goal. Been doing 4 sets of wide grip pull ups and 4 sets of close grip pull ups on back day and working my core hard to acheive it.
    38803144.jpg
  • BigHulkDiesel
    Options
    Ha!! Thanks guys and gals! I'm working on it! Much easier to get big arms and shoulders!

I don't know about like Arnold though but it is a good goal!